Crowne Plaza Atlanta-Peachtree Conference Center
GardenInn.com
$143
$146
Hotwire.com
Hampton Inn Atlanta/Fayetteville(Fayetteville)(Great Value!)
$129
$122
Priceline
$109
$69
All reviewsseveral buildingslakeside buildingon site restaurantwalking trailsbeautiful groundsconference centergolf cartfamily reunionhousekeeping staffomeletwoodsatlantameetingtinaeventfacilitycampus
Reviewed January 23, 2014

Plan your event or conference at Dolce! You will barely have to lift a finger! Wende Blumberg, Joe DeMille, Tina, Adam Glinert and so many others were instrumental in making our experience a positive, flawless one. Dolce is used to variables and they adjust accordingly and QUICKLY with a smile. Dolce truly goes above and beyond. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Wende B, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Atlanta-Peachtree Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2014

What a privilege to host the Fayette County Chamber Annual luncheon. A big crowd with over 300 people; kudos to the Chamber for everything they do for the community. Thank you for the wonderful positive comments. It is a real pleasure serving our guests.

The Dolce is not always recognized as a social, wedding or special events destination, but we definitely are just that. We have generous space, a beautifully decorated ballroom, a culinary and banquet special event team that really knows their business and resort amenities to compliment it all.

We all love our jobs and are here to serve. Thanks again

Reviewed January 16, 2014

I like this place. The food is amazing even if it can be a bit repetitive at the hotel restaurant if you come for a long time or return often. The bar is a bit pricy, but the quality is fantastic and the people make up for any deficiencies I can find. I would recommend the Dolce to anyone visiting the area. Eva, a server in the restaurant is exceptionally attentive and personable as is Heidi in the bar. both are genuinely concerned about the well being of the guests. Darrin made many things about being away from home bearable with his help with the local area and attractions.
A mini-fridge and a microwave in the room would have made a BIG difference... and sheesh. If I close my curtains in the room, could housekeeping leave them that way when they leave? I would have liked two different thicknesses of pillow as well. They provided four BIG FLUFFY pillows, Nice... but they were all just too much. I put a towel in a pillow case to make something smaller.
As you can see, all of my complaints are petty and unimportant. I truly like this place and I will return.

Room Tip: If you are staying in the Lakeside building... Get a room on the NorthEast side. Then you see the lake out your window and not the... Ummm... Ditch runoff? What do you call that?
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

So glad to hear you will be returning. Please make sure to say hello when you do. I am very appreciative of your feedback regarding our pillows, bar pricing and our buffet; I take your comments to heart. We do have a variety of pillows in house and am concerned that you didn’t know that was an option. Room attendants do get into a routine and I have passed on your comments so we are considerate for future visits. Mentioning associates by name means so much to the staff…. Brings big smiles to their faces!

Thank you again. We look forward to seeing you soon we hope.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Very happy with the entire experience. Check-in was excellent. Particularly good employee named Lana at the front desk. The rooms are very nice and the food is excellent. The staff is pleasant and helpful. The lady cooking omelettes on Sunday morning did a great job and was very pleasant.
A fridge in the room would be a nice addition.
The gym is wonderful and the equipment first class and very user friendly with a nice choice of various equipment.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Dee does make a terrific omelet! Thank you for mentioning Lana as well. Chef Len and the culinary team have a fine reputation and will really make whatever you want to satisfy your palette. Our bountiful buffets do offer something for everyone.

I appreciate the feedback on the refrigerators. We collectively are trying to come up with a future solution, just aren’t quite there yet.

Again, thank you for your comments.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

Smiling faces and excellent food.

I was on business in December and the beginning of January and stayed at the Dolce. Although I did encounter problems the staff did everything they could to alleviate the issues and always were very responsive. I want to make a special note about Darrin. One of the most pleasant people I have ever met and willing to go the extra mile for the customer every time. Another special note to some other employees who drive the shuttle: Louise and Terry who also provided transportation and great company. Louise I hope you share the candy :)

I encountered internet issues and phone issues that were resolved - thank you Scott.
I had room charge issues that were resolved - thank you Chanene and John.
I had room issues with heat. thanks' much to the Hotel Engineering staff.

In all fairness I do not see that any of this was in any way related to the staff or the support personnel at the hotel. The internet maybe but for sure the phone problem was an issue that belonged to a subcontractor. The room charge issues were initially caused by a staff member who made a long distance call while trying to resolve a phone/internet complaint and were quickly resolved. (a minor mistake). Another issue with a charge against my card was dealt with by Chanene, Linda and John Strealy - the manager. Chanene promised me she would deal with it personally and I received a personal phone call from John, the manager within 48 hours. The extra charges were removed within 48 hours.

The Hotel Engineering staff had to deal with (unusual) 6 degree weather and the freezing of gas valves but they eventually fixed the problems and moved me and several others to rooms with heat in the mean time. Their response was excellent.

If any of the above sounds negative I can assure you my stays were not. The people were very nice all of the time. I can recommend Jim and Jennifer and all of the other people at the restaurant and the desk for going above and beyond.

All in all I ran in to issues but not anything I have not seen before and they were quickly dealt with and I would stay there again if given a choice.

Room Tip: I liked the Woodlands room. Lakeside seems to have more King beds, Woodland more double (queens). The end rooms are louder than the middle rooms for various reasons.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

You are so fantastic to take a few minutes to share your experience. All the staff you mentioned, which was many, were so proud to have you highlight them my name. We have earnest, sincerely hard working associates that really care about the experience our guests have during their visit with us.

Thank you for recognizing them. We do hope you have the opportunity to visit us again. I would personally like to meet you.

Stay Safe and Warm this chilly winter!

Reviewed December 21, 2013

WOW OMG I'm a worker bee, treated like a King. Thank you! The food is so good! The TWO01 restaurant staff is just great. The place is very pretty. Walking from building to building I feel a sense of peace. The rooms are complete, quiet, clean, safe. What is missing? A refridgerator and a Sundry shop. Over all WOW.

• Stayed: December 2013
Wende B, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Atlanta-Peachtree Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2013

WOW back to you!

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We value YOU! Our staff is genuinely interested in your experience and leaving positive memories with you. Thanks for mentioning Louise, she is a long term associate and loves what she does.

Thanks again and have a terrific 2014!