“No kids date night ”

Azul Tequila Taqueria & Cantina Lounge
Ranked #69 of 159 Restaurants in Peachtree City
Reviewed December 30, 2015 via mobile

After reading some recent reviews, I was hesitant. But we decided to give it a try. It was pretty busy for a Tuesday. We were sat right away. It took a few minutes for the server to make initial contact. He wasn't the most personable, attentive guy but he wasn't terrible either. We each ordered taco plates and were pleased with the food. The black beans are excellent. I think we'll go again.

Reviewed November 12, 2015

I remember when this place reopened as Azul Tequila. I thought the blue lights were so cool and the bar was a fun place to watch a game, but beyond these things this place needs an attitude adjustment. I can relate to the previous post regarding poor attention received by a birthday group. I also have received bad service and lack of attention with the manager standing nearby. In one instance, I had to argue with him over a coupon he would not honor because he failed to word it properly. The server later told me I was not the first person to argue over that coupon. The entree can be very good or very bad. The chips and salsa can be very good or very bad. If any one from the restaurant reads TripAdvisor reviews, it should spur some one to strive to be better. Better, more consistent food. A friendly/attentive server would be nice. I, too, have noticed they all stand around doing nothing while a table of patrons are waiting for service. There's so many Mexican restaurants around PTC, I've already found one I like better.

Reviewed September 26, 2015 via mobile

Went in with family for my birthday dinner, got sat quickly but that was the extent of our service. After sitting at the table for about 10 minutes we finally went to ask the 6 servers standing at the bar if we could get a drink order... another 5 minutes went by and still no one just random looks from the servers. On our way out the door we asked to speak to a manager and a young man leaning on the podium turned around and said he was the manager... no wonder your staff doesn't work, what kind of example does it set with you leaning on the front podium. Will never return.

Reviewed August 26, 2015 via mobile

Place looks really cool from the outside. We sat at bar, but the restaurant is pretty loud. Food was decent. Margherita was ok. Not sure we'd go back.

Reviewed July 15, 2015

They have a large menu selection what is good but that takes time to go over it and makes it kind of difficult to decide. The food is not authentic neither nouvelle Mexican cuisine although looks like they are trying to depart from the usual run of the mill Mexican restaurant. Our food was OK, but kind of bland. Service was very good.