“Mediocre Margarita; decent steak nachos”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #43 of 155 Restaurants in Peachtree City
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Reviewed March 25, 2014

We grabbed a late meal and margaritas after flying across the country to Atlanta at this Chili's. The bartender and manager were friendly and joking with us. The nachos we ordered as a light meal were delicious. But we had some of the weakest margaritas (and they were the high-end silver patron ones in the Patron shaker) that I have ever had at Chili's around the country or anywhere. It was rather disappointing. But, at least they were open at 10 pm on a weeknight in the sleepy town of Peachtree City.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

First of all, let me say, I am generally a fan of Chili's, having visited many Chili's all over the US since they first came into being. The food is usually fairly consistent from one location to the other; so this is not about bad food; it is not bad! However, the Chili's in Peachtree City may be the most poorly managed facility I have been to. Not just once, but most all the time.

We dropped in last night for a quick meal and were met by the most confused and uncaring receptionist I have ever encountered; think attitude! There were numerous parties waiting for tables when we arrived. This truly surprised me because there were at least 20 unfilled, clean tables of varying sizes in various parts of the restaurant available for seating. It did not appear they were short servers, just that the person responsible for understanding what tables were available, was at a total loss. I did not speak to her, other than to give her our name, but I watched her closely as more and more parties arrived. We sat for about 20 minutes, and were finally seated at a table for two. This table was cleaned and empty when we first arrived. As I was about to sit down I looked around and could not believe the number of empty, available tables. To me, this is totally unacceptable and indicative of an establishment that has no one in charge, if they do, the person is not paying any attention to what is going on.

Fortunately, our server arrived quickly and our drink order was taken and we received our beer and glass of wine, although my wife's beer came in a bottle with no glass. The food came promptly, much to my surprise, as the kitchen in this location is typically very slow. The food was good, typical of Chili's and we were not disappointed. We asked another server to ask our server to stop by so we could order another round of drinks, and instead of just saying yes, she said she would take care if it, and she did! Our second round arrived promptly, brought by our original server; these two were obviously working together; nicely done!!!

As I said, I am a fan of Chili's, and there are a couple of good servers in this place. However, for the first time, I almost got up and left when I saw the number of available tables, yet we, along with most others sat and waited for 20 to 30 minutes for
tables. Not good!

Chili's corporate management needs to take a look at this place, and soon.

1  Thank SkipBarnette
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I know this is Chilis but the food was awful, the service was horrible and the management was worse. Need I say more?

1  Thank Jk7679
Reviewed December 18, 2013

The food is usually pretty good, the service is hit or miss. The last time we were there, we waited for over 20 minutes for any food. There were not that many customers, and we were told that they were short staffed.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

The food is ok and certainly plentiful. I always ask for a rare burger and it always comes almost blackened. Their chicken fingers are very good, but the place is a good place to go drinking.