“Great store”

Ranked #53 of 153 Restaurants in Peachtree City
Fayetteville, Georgia
“Great store”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Public has a great deli,bakery,and meat dept. there are not many meat counters left that have staff that help you select your cuts if meat, weigh them and wrap them for you. The staff at Publix always speak to you and ask if they can help you with anything.

Visited October 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
“Helpful staff and clean facility”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I love shopping at Publix when I have to bring both small kids with me. The staff is helpful and the store is very clean. They also offer to help take the groceries to your car and I will let them do this when the kids are with me so that I can keep an eye on them in the parking lot. Their meat and produce are always fresh. The only complains I have is that they never mark down any fresh food (meat, produce) when it's near expiration like the other grocery stores in the area and their natural food (organic) selection is not very large. I visit here at least weekly

Visited October 2013
Fairburn, Georgia
“Helpful Staff”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

When I always shop at this Publix, I always enjoyed having the stsff ask me, if I'm having any trouble finding anything. I usually don't get that at other grocery stores. I like that.

• Visited July 2013