“Great food”
Review of Pita By The Beirut

Pita By The Beirut
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed June 9, 2013

We have been working our way through the menu and have not been disappointed yet. Large portions, great presentation, the food is awesome, CLEAN store with very high health scores (very important to me). Everyone is very friendly and helpful. My daughter, who usually eats very little, devours her chicken tenders and the rice. We look forward to dinner at The Beirut later this week.

1  Thank NativePeach

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Generous portions on Lebanese food. I ordered the kafta wrap and loved that it was wrapped in thin pita bread (more authentic than thicker bread), well seasoned meat, plenty of flavorful rice and the zucchini and carrots were grilled to perfection. Staff could have been friendlier and service could have been faster but staff came out to see how we were doing a couple of times and it's worth the wait for freshly grilled food.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

I first had chicken schwarma in Aruba of all places, and it was great. This is prepared differently but delicious all the same. My husband prefers the beef gyro, and it is fantastic. Wish they would give more grilled veggies, as they give ample amount of fries. A great lunch option from the run of the mill american burger fast food joints.

Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

I had been looking forward to coming here since it opened because I love The Beirut, the full service restaurant by the same owners. I ordered the gyro and an order of hummus. The hummus was very bland, no flavor at all. I have had better store bought. And at $5, it was overpriced. The pita they served with it was stale and very thin. The gyro was average. Nothing about it made it any better than most. The best part of the meal was the rice... delicious! Service was okay. I doubt I will come back. Will go to my favorite place near the Atlanta airport when I want a gyro.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I have been to the Beirut, and loved it. The Pita has opened in the space that used to a Blimpies; it doesn't feel the layout/ décor has been changed much. I had a Gryo, it included the choice of rice, grilled vegetables or fries. I got the grilled vegetables, they were tasty BUT it was 3 small slices of zucchini and 3 slices of carrot. My friend got the rice and it was plentiful. Basically, I was hungry and went back in to order a side of hummus (delicious, very fresh!!) and pita.
We ate outside on a small deck that held 2 tables. At the end of our meal, a very considerate server told me that he would wrap the remainder of my hummus up and bring it back for me to take home. He even wrapped up more pita as well.
A small pet peeve of mine... I order water to save on calories. The water cups were ridiculously small, I had about 4 refills, which necessitated walking from the outside eating area 4 times. A bit irritating.