“Enjoyed!”

Cuisines: American
Buford, Georgia
“Enjoyed!”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

We had a very nice meal on the patio! We started with the bruschetta..very flavorful especially if you like garlic :)! Then my husband had the peach chicken stir-fry...yummy! and I had a delicious bowl of brunswick stew! They have a full bar with many wine and beer selections! The service was great,and the people were very friendly! But the best....if you don't have room for dessert, take one to go! The Napoleons are FABULOUS!!! Made with a thin hazelnut shortbread and the filling is scrumptious!

Visited August 2013

Sharpsburg, Georgia
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Awesome from start to finish. The name of the restaurant perfectly fits. From the moment we walked in we were treated like family. Even though we were stuffed when we left. We couldn't help salivating over the pictures of their dishes on the wall! We took home the last piece of Guiness cake (heavenly!) yesterday and went back to eat there again today. "My House" will knock your socks off! Do yourself a favor and go there immediately!

Peachtree City, Georgia
“An Unexpectedly Pleasant Find”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Had heard about this place from a friend previously, and decided to stop by for a quick lunch. Quick and attentive service. Food was brought out in short order, and was very tasty. Entrees included the Fried Green Tomato BLT with a side of coleslaw, and a Grilled Catch of the Day sandwich with a side of grilled Brussels sprouts. No room for dessert. We'll be back.

Peachtree City, Georgia
“One of the best in Peachtree City”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

This was my second visit and the food just gets better. Our appetizer of fried green tomatoes was the best I've ever had. The serving was large enough to share between four of us. I chose to try the sweet chipotle wings with seasoned fries for my entree. The wing sauce was beyond compare. The sweet, smokey, spicey flavors were amazing. Topped off with chocolate creme broulee for dessert, this was one fabulous meal! Our waiter was very attentive and was very knowledgable about the menu. The owner stopped by and let me try another fabulous wing sauce. Topped off with a very warm atmosphere, this place will be a new favorite.

Newnan, Georgia
“Another gem in Peachtree City”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Love this place, love the owner visiting the tables and talking about the food. Everything was so fresh and so delicious. Love the variety they offer and the concept. I can't say enough good things about this place. Can't wait to go back.

• Visited May 2013