“Awful service”

Johnny Brusco's New York Style Pizza
Ranked #42 of 157 Restaurants in Peachtree City
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Johnny Brusco’s is proud to bring authentic, great-tasting New York Style Pizza and a variety of housemade dinners, craft beers, subs and more to the neighborhoods we call home. After a small-town start in 1977, we’ve grown to over 70 pizzerias across the Southeast. Our dough is made fresh daily, never frozen, hand-tossed and topped with the best ingredients we can find - premium mozzarella and parmesan cheeses, fresh-packed tomatoes, hand-cut veggies, and Italian sausage and beef with no fillers. Then each pizza is brick-oven baked until it’s golden brown, always with our signature soft and crispy crust, and served hot at your table. At Johnny Brusco’s, we grew up enjoying and perfecting pizza, and now we’re sharing our passion with everyone we serve.
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I love Johnny's Pizza and thought they had it together at their old location. We've been to their new location 3 times, and while the food is great, the service is terrible. They are understaffed and all 3 times we went we never saw the waitress again after our food was served. We had to go up front to request our bill all 3 times. Don't think I will return.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

I do enjoy the pizza, calzones, strombolis and salad at Johnnys. Unfortunately, I will not eat here often because the service is horrible. The last time we were there for lunch it took over 45 minutes for our server to bring us our check and process the payment. We also had a take out order we had placed at the same time we ordered our meal and we were told this was not ready again and again. We finally had to get back to work so we went to the cash register to ask about our take out order. I saw our food sitting under the heating lamps and asked if that was ours. The woman snapped at me and said "it was just put out" when I saw it sit there for at least 15 minutes. To prove this, the slices were cold. This is just one example. I have never had good service here. I understand they are busy, but they do not need to be rude. My money is too hard earned to be given to rude people. It's a shame too because the food really is good here.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

Best little pizza place ever! I believe the PTC jOHNNYS is better than the Fayetteville Johnnys.. And the Newnan Johnnys and PTC Johnnys are neck and neck Great.. By far an awesome Pizza place

Reviewed July 28, 2012

this is the pizza place to go. I have never had anything bad from here EVER. I started with salads and subs about 24 yrs ago at the 1st Johnnys but the airport way back when it was a tiny pizza shop. now we go to the PTC, Fayette, and Newnan locations and they are all great. They have the best pizza around.. You cant go wrong here..

Reviewed July 16, 2012

Great NY Style Pizza. Service has not been consistent since the new location opened. Patio is great and look forward to going here for many years to come.