“Great food, wine and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The BeiRut

The BeiRut
Good for: Special occasions, Dining on a budget, Romantic, Families with children
Newnan, Georgia
“Great food, wine and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

My friend came to visit me. We were only eating at restaurants that weren't in KC (where she is from) We loved it. The mezza platter, the mushrooms, the wine, the waiter, the atmosphere....GREAT. She said it was one of the beat meals she'd ever eaten. I have to agree.

1 Thank JRHolm

Newnan, Georgia
“Outstanding!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

Visited this restaurant for our 19th wedding anniversary and let me tell you we made an EXCELLENT choice. Since it was our 1st time we ask our waiter, JR, what the Lebanese Dinner was and based on his description and recommendation we had a very nice evening. I can't wait to go back with friends in tow. Don't miss this place!

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Scott B
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great food, great service, don't miss this one !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2014

You'd be doing yourself a dis-service by not trying The BeiRut - everything is fresh, delicious, and even the service was top notch ! Have frequented this establishment half a dozen times the past 12 months, and have not been disappointed yet - the worst thing you might experience is the wait time for a table, but even that wait time is worth it, Honestly !!!
Give it a try, you'll most likely see us waiting for a table, no matter how long the wait time - WONDERFUL !! Really wish they'd open a second location - - - -

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank gagmo
“Best Mediterranean!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

Have been here multiple times and had multiple dishes, but the Chicken and Beef Shawarma platter is the best!!! Amazingly tasty and great service, highly recommended!

• Visited July 2014
Durham, North Carolina
“Great food... good service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014

I really enjoyed everything that I tried. I like the Baba Ghannouj, and I got the mushrooms... Great food, and great service.

• Visited June 2014