“Basic” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Peachtree City
San Antonio, United States
“Basic”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

No frills, just a nice quiet and clean room with nice bedding. The bathroom was modern wiht a lot of light and a decent shower. We did not use any of the other facilities in the hotel and did not use the breakfast area.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
North Augusta, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

The room was clean, the water was hot, the breakfast was good, the staff were friendly and helpful. The area is very nice, with miles and miles of trails, nice shopping, good restaurants. I would be interested in returning to this area with my family (I visited for business purposes). Would not recommend staying here if visiting Atlanta attractions such as Coca Cola museum or the aquarium, as it is a bit too far away.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Longwood
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

We came to the area to see where The Walking Dead has been filmed. This is a perfect location and a great little Hotel! The staff is extremely and genuinely friendly and welcoming. Everything is very clean and the rooms have all the conveniences!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Wendred
west palm beach
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

It was a nice hotel and friendly staff :) I would stay at this hotel if I was in the area again. The only thing that could be improved is the mid day selection of food is minimal but there are restaurants near by.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

I stayed for three night at this hotel and it could not have been a better experience. Best of all, I got a great rate so it was an excellent bang for your buck. The hotel was clean, nicely decorated, and centrally located within Peachtree City. I had no problem venturing out and finding nearby restaurants and shopping centers. It was also 5-7 minutes away from my destination on this particular trip. I found the staff to be very friendly and helpful, particularly the ladies at the front desk. My room was not ready when I got there (they had had a full hotel the night before and I arrived before check-in time, around noon), but the young lady gladly stored my baggage for me and gave me directions on where to find something to eat. By the time I returned, my room was ready.

Parking is free and plentiful. I never had a problem finding a spot near the front door. The breakfast is not free, but that's to be expected at any Hilton. The main buffet breakfast is $10ish bucks, but they had a "continental option" for $7ish, which is what I opted for because I'm more of a fruit and cereal type of gal. If you'd rather not pay hotel breakfast prices, you can always run to one of the nearby stores and grab some breakfast materials or venture out to a Starbucks.

This hotel also features free Wifi which was easily accessible and worked well. I have found in the past with some hotels that their free wifi is slow, but this was not the case here!

My room and bathroom were very clean, and the housekeeping staff did a nice job straightening everything and cleaning while I was gone each day.

The business center is off the main lobby and I used it to print out my boarding passes the night before I left. No problems there.

They have some nice Bath and Body Works shampoo, conditioner, and body lotion in the bathrooms which I really liked! I ended up using that instead of the stuff I had brought with me. I found the hotel to be reasonably quiet and managed to get a decent night sleep each night.

I only have two complaints: first, I found the beds to be uncomfortable. I like a very soft bed and these were VERY firm. Secondly, I saw a roach in the lobby, by the business center. It was dead, but it's still a little unnerving to see in any hotel. That being said, I'm from Miami so I know that sometimes in the South avoiding the occasional roach is virtually impossible.

All in all, a great stay and definitely a great value if you can get a cheap nightly rate like I did! I'm planning on coming back to PTC later in the year and I've already booked a repeat stay at this hotel!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Rockford, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

Nice and convenient location that is close to restaurants and shopping. The room was clean and the staff was very helpful. he breakfast selection was good and everything was delicious. I will stay here again the next time I am in town. T

• Stayed July 2013
Fuquay varina, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

This Hilton Garden was clean, quiet and the staff were very attentive and helpful. I had issues with the printer in the Business Center and the staff made sure that it got resolved promptly. I came in for a late dinner and the staff made me feel welcomed and were very attentive to my requests. I would recommend this hotel to stay in.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

#4 of 7 in Peachtree City
Crowne Plaza Atlanta-Peachtree Conference Center
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Peachtree City
Hampton Inn Atlanta/Fayetteville

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta/Peachtree? Share your experiences!