Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta/Peachtree
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Peachtree City
Reviewed March 18, 2013

The Hilton Garden Inn was awesome. Clean, friendly staff, convenient location. Our bed was very comfortable and the amenities were excellent. We stayed with our two young children and even they commented on how nice the hotel was. We stay at a 5 star resort every year during the summer and we were shocked at how nice this hotel was and how friendly the staff was for the price. It's 1/4th the cost of our resort stay. If there was a beach out back, we'd never leave!

Room Tip: We stayed in the middle of the wing, the noise from the elevators and adjoining rooms was minimal.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
HGI-PeachtreeCity, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta/Peachtree, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Dear Rich911s:

Thank you for taking the time to write down and share the positive experiences during your recent visit to our hotel.

I certainly appreciate your feedback and I guarantee you that I will share your survey with all our team members at our next "Service Celebration" meeting. I am sure that my team will be very pleased to know that as a result of their hard work and their commitment to providing every guest with a quality experience that they were able to meet your expectations. I too, wish we had a beach for our guests.

Once again, thank you for your comments and we look forward to the opportunity of serving you again.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I have traveled all over the US for more than 12 years on business so I have first-hand experience with every level of hotel from budget to luxury in all the different hotel chains. What prompted me to write this review was the outstanding service I received by this hotel's staff. From the moment I walked in I was greeted by a friendly, attentive front desk associate who patiently answered all my questions. I conducted a two-day meeting here and the sales and banquet staff were really on top of things. They paid attention, took action immediately, and went above and beyond at all times to make sure my students and I were comfortable and accomodated. Servers, managers, and cleaning staff alike were always ready and willing to be of service. They offered to do things for me and my group that I hadn't even thought to ask for. The staff is truly amazing. It's a beautifully kept mid priced hotel and a good value.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Dear Rosie 97:

I certainly appreciate your feedback and I guarantee you that I will share your survey with all our team members at our next "Service Celebration" meeting. I am sure that my team will be very pleased to know that as a result of their hard work and their commitment to providing every guest with a quality experience that they were able to meet your expectations. We enjoyed serving you and your students during your visit.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

This is an extraordinary hotel. It is unusually clean, comfortable, and well maintained with an exceptionally friendly and helpful staff. I was amazed. In addition, the dinner food was quite good (mushroom and spinach wrap), as was the breakfast buffet. The buffet also includes food made to order, ranging from omelets to fruit covered waffles. I really cannot think of any shortcomings and would return in millisecond it were closer to me.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Dear barry e:

I certainly appreciate your feedback and I guarantee you that I will share your survey with all our team members at our next "Service Celebration" meeting. I am sure that my team will be very pleased to know that as a result of their hard work and their commitment to providing every guest with a quality experience that they were able to meet your expectations. I happy to hear you enjoyed our food. My kitchen team prides themselves on quality.

Once again, thank you for completing the survey and we look forward to the opportunity of serving you again.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Absolutely love this hotel. Consistently excellent. Friendliest most accommodating staff. Indoor pool is where I let my grandsons play while I use the hot tub. The location is minutes from shopping and restaurants. The beds has softness controls and always comfortable.

• Stayed: February 2013
HGI-PeachtreeCity, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta/Peachtree, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

Dear Barry e:

Once again, thank you for the kind words and we look forward to the opportunity of serving you again.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

My husband & I stayed here for our anniversary, and we anticipated a great hotel and thats exactly what we got! Its clean, modern, fresh, has everything you need - from a great price, to free parking, nice heated pool, nice hot tub, execise room with modern equipment, clean fresh linens in your room, modern tables, chairs, bathrooms, fixtures, even the curtains were nice & fresh. Microwave, fridge, and coffee pot in your room. Flat Screen tv with cable. Free internet in rooms, also computers & printers you can use in business center. Nice sitting/ reception with fireplace and comfy couches. Would DEFENITELY STAY AGAIN! Also, you are in the middle of several nice shopping/resturant plazas. Across the street from this hotel is an amazing resturant called Green Ginger - I would highly recommend you try it. Fabulous Food!

Room Tip: We got an excellent price on Priceline, with combined airline tickets and rental car!!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
HGI-PeachtreeCity, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta/Peachtree, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Dear: HAPPYMIFamily

Reviewed February 11, 2013

I would stay here again in a hearbeat. Very clean and the beds were awesome. I ws travleing and this the first night I got a good nights sleep. Staff very freindly and helpful. It was located near shopping andd good restuarants and made it easy to navigate.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
HGI-PeachtreeCity, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta/Peachtree, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

Dear Cathie S:

Once again, thank you for comments and we look forward to the opportunity of serving you again.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

We arrived at the property on NYE and found the staff in bright spirits and room in excellent shape....the hot tub and pool areas were both clean and functioned perfectly.....the beds were very comfortable and the linens all smelled fresh and clean. The staff was excellent, cheerful and jumped at the chance to help in any way. I will return and recommend this property to anyone!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple