Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta/Peachtree
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$84
HolidayInn.com
$125
$101
CrownePlaza.com
Hampton Inn Atlanta/Fayetteville(Fayetteville)(Great Value!)
$129
$122
Priceline
Holiday Inn Express Fayetteville(Fayetteville)(Great Value!)
$102
$73
All reviewsgreat hotelpool and hot tubrecommend this hotelexcellent staybusiness centerthe hotel staffclean hotelshopping and restaurantsfront desk staffpeach tree cityeasy accessenjoyed my staybeds were comfortablebusiness tripwould stay here againfree breakfastcustomer service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Absolutely love this hotel. Consistently excellent. Friendliest most accommodating staff. Indoor pool is where I let my grandsons play while I use the hot tub. The location is minutes from shopping and restaurants. The beds has softness controls and always comfortable.

• Stayed: February 2013
HGI-PeachtreeCity, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta/Peachtree, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

Dear Barry e:

Thank you for taking the time to write down and share the positive experiences during your recent visit to our hotel.

I certainly appreciate your feedback and I guarantee you that I will share your survey with all our team members at our next "Service Celebration" meeting. I am sure that my team will be very pleased to know that as a result of their hard work and their commitment to providing every guest with a quality experience that they were able to meet your expectations.

Once again, thank you for the kind words and we look forward to the opportunity of serving you again.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

My husband & I stayed here for our anniversary, and we anticipated a great hotel and thats exactly what we got! Its clean, modern, fresh, has everything you need - from a great price, to free parking, nice heated pool, nice hot tub, execise room with modern equipment, clean fresh linens in your room, modern tables, chairs, bathrooms, fixtures, even the curtains were nice & fresh. Microwave, fridge, and coffee pot in your room. Flat Screen tv with cable. Free internet in rooms, also computers & printers you can use in business center. Nice sitting/ reception with fireplace and comfy couches. Would DEFENITELY STAY AGAIN! Also, you are in the middle of several nice shopping/resturant plazas. Across the street from this hotel is an amazing resturant called Green Ginger - I would highly recommend you try it. Fabulous Food!

Room Tip: We got an excellent price on Priceline, with combined airline tickets and rental car!!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
HGI-PeachtreeCity, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta/Peachtree, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Dear: HAPPYMIFamily

Once again, thank you for completing the survey and we look forward to the opportunity of serving you again.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

I would stay here again in a hearbeat. Very clean and the beds were awesome. I ws travleing and this the first night I got a good nights sleep. Staff very freindly and helpful. It was located near shopping andd good restuarants and made it easy to navigate.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
HGI-PeachtreeCity, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta/Peachtree, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

Dear Cathie S:

Once again, thank you for comments and we look forward to the opportunity of serving you again.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

We arrived at the property on NYE and found the staff in bright spirits and room in excellent shape....the hot tub and pool areas were both clean and functioned perfectly.....the beds were very comfortable and the linens all smelled fresh and clean. The staff was excellent, cheerful and jumped at the chance to help in any way. I will return and recommend this property to anyone!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ed I

Dear Ed l:

Reviewed November 27, 2012

We were not expecting this level of hotel and amenities for a budget hotel. It had everything a larger business class Hilton or Marriott hotel would have in a very compact space. It is located in a quiet wooded office park away from the main highway. The level of service was great and always friendly. It offered full food and bar service around the clock, as well as a free business center. We did not use the indoor pool or gym. The rooms were well appointed with the usual amenities. The beds were the best we have had in a hotel in a long time; firm so you do not sink in the middle and wake up with a sore back or stiff neck. Another advantage at present is that this appears to be a brand new building so that everything is clean and working well. Families do seem to stay here, so be aware at breakfast that the small dining area may become hectic with children at times.

Room Tip: Most navigation systems seem to put this hotel in the wrong location, so you might end up driving around or calling them. It is tucked behind an office park on a secondary drive and is not visible from the highway.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends