Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta/Peachtree
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Peachtree City
Sharpsburg, Georgia
“Nice”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Nice quiet hotel with a good staff. The room is very nice, comfortable and clean. Breakfast was good, and even very good if you choose to pay for made to order food.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Jrat382
, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta/Peachtree, responded to this review, June 25, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write down and share the positive experiences during your recent visit to our hotel.

I certainly appreciate your feedback and I guarantee you that I will share your survey with all our team members at our next "Service Celebration" meeting. I am sure that my team will be very pleased to know that as a result of their hard work and their commitment to providing every guest with a quality experience that they were able to meet your expectations.

Once again, thank you for completing the survey and we look forward to the opportunity of serving you again.

We appreciate your loyalty!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed May 1, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for a wedding, we traveled with our 22 month old son. The staff was very friendly. When we arrived, we needed a crib for our son, they brought it up within 15 mins. The rooms were clean. The beds were comfortable once we figured out how to adjust the firmness of the mattress. The complimentary breakfast was good and offered a variety of hot and cold foods. There was also a small store to purchase milk and snacks for our son.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family

Savannah
Reviewed March 23, 2012

When you travel two, three, and four times a month, sometimes the hotels start to look the same and all that separates is the comfort of the bed, intensity of the shower, the food, and the hospitality.

At the HGI in PTC as the natives abbreviate, I was very pleased with all the above. I was greeted at check-in by two ladies-one in training- that were genuinely friendly and positive. You soon learn when it is real or not. My room was comfortable and the shower invigorating.

But the stars were in their dining area. The wait staff could not have been more exceptional (both evening and breakfast) and the omelet prepared by Chris looked and tasted like one prepared at a Ritz-Carlton.

There is no doubt in my mind that I would return here again when working in the area.

• Stayed March 2012
1 Thank estrata1

Valdosta, Georgia, United States
Reviewed March 4, 2012

Checked in late and desk clerks were changing shifts; trying to be way too cute while we had to wait. No regular coffee in the room. Shower in room was as weak as I have ever experienced; felt like I was at Boy Scout camp pouring water through a tin can. Checked out after one night and went to Hampton down the road for $50 less per night.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
HGI-PeachtreeCity, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta/Peachtree, responded to this review, March 5, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write down the problems that you experienced during your recent visit to our hotel.

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you to experience as a result of the problems you noted. I have shared your valuable feedback with the appropriate team members, and I guarantee you that I will follow up to ensure that the problems you had do not become recurring problems at our hotel. As far as the shower pressure issue you might have been in a handicap accessible room that required you to "pull-out" the shower knob to increase the pressure.

Ken S, our guests are indeed our first concern and it is always our #1 goal to provide every guest with excellent service in every respect. We apologize for failing to serve you in this manner.

Once again, thank you for your comments. We certainly would appreciate the opportunity to restore your faith in our property and hope that you will continue to choose Hilton Garden Inn for all of your lodging needs. I hope you will give us another opportunity.

Minnetonka, MN
Reviewed March 3, 2012

The hotel appeared to be newer, everything smelled new and it seemed to be freshly painted. The room was decorated in modern style. Standard HGI breakfast. The location was perfect, in the center of town. The staff were great, as always. Everything I would expect from them and more.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business

We take a lot of pride in our service. We were just awarded the "Success Award" from Hilton Hotels as the 15th BEST hotel in the brand and 2nd best in Georgia.

Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed February 7, 2012

Traveling on business and stopped in for a one night stay. I knew as soon as I walked in it was a property with pizzazz! I was greeted by a lovely young lady with a warm and welcoming attitude and a fantastic smile. Cookies available and even some restaurant samples at the front desk. As an HHonors member they offered me 500 bonus points for eating dinner at the Hotel, plus a free appetizer. I presumed it must be bad and they were enticing business, I was wrong!!!!! They were just plain friendly and appreciated my patronage, and dinner was great. Service was great.

The property was clean, well maintained, and I felt like a valued guest. I had one minor issue with my room at checkin, and it was immediately addressed with speed and professionalism. Great place, I'll be back!

Thank you to the entire staff!

• Stayed February 2012
1 Thank GadgetMedic

Reviewed January 30, 2012

I stayed at this hotel on January 26 to 29. It was absolutely perfect, brand new & immaculate. Each and every staff member were extremely polite and friendly. The price was the best out of all of the hotels in Peachtree City.

I will be returning to Peachtree City again this year to visit relatives and will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family

#5 of 7 in Peachtree City
Crowne Plaza Atlanta-Peachtree Conference Center
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Peachtree City
Hampton Inn Atlanta/Fayetteville

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta/Peachtree? Share your experiences!