“Excellent”

Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta/Peachtree
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Peachtree City
Reviewed August 28, 2011

Here for wedding. Very clean. Very attentive staff. Place smelled clean. Didn't use pool or fitness center. I agree with other reviews. Thin walls. AC is loud. I found the bed hard but OK. Breakfast is extra. Will cook eggs to order. Was OK. Would stay again.

• Stayed: August 2011
HGI-PeachtreeCity, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta/Peachtree, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write down and share the positive experiences during your recent visit to our hotel.

I certainly appreciate your feedback and I guarantee you that I will share your survey with all our team members at our next "Service Celebration" meeting. I am sure that my team will be very pleased to know that as a result of their hard work and their commitment to providing every guest with a quality experience that they were able to meet your expectations.

Once again, thank you for completing the survey and we look forward to the opportunity of serving you again.

We appreciate your loyalty!

Rick D. Adlington

Reviewed August 26, 2011

My Daughter and I enjoyed our stay. Indoor Pool was nice and relaxing. Beds were comfortable and rooms were clean. Breakfast Buffet was extra but they had a lot to choose from, was not too expensive and tasted good.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
HGI-PeachtreeCity, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta/Peachtree, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2011

I certainly appreciate your feedback and I guarantee you that I will share your letter with all our team members at our next "Service Celebration" meeting. I am sure that my team will be very pleased to know that as a result of their hard work and their commitment to providing every guest with a quality experience that they were able to serve you with quality service.

Once again, thank you for your comments and we look forward to the opportunity of serving you again, in the future.

--------

Reviewed July 27, 2011

If you are ever in the Peachtree City, Ga area, DO NOT STAY AT THE HILTON GARDEN INN OFF HWY.74!! We called the hotel 1-2 weeks before my sister's wedding to release any rooms left on our "room block". Thinking the problem was solved…my parents were charged 2 rooms anyway. My parents have called and gone to the hotel in person, and now it has been over a month and finally my mom got a phone call today...saying they were NOT going to drop the charges---excuse me!?!?! The general manager has yet to call my mom back. This hotel is the most unprofessional business ever!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank abroberts08
Reviewed July 16, 2011

This was my second stay at this hotel and it was just as great as the first.

The staff is excellent. We arrived later in the evening and we were pleasantly greated by Bonnie the evening manager. Check in was a breeze.

Rooms are great, very clean, spacious with typical HGI ammenities.

Exercise facility is small with a few machines but for a hotel gym it ws fine. I tend to work out late when I arrive late in order to wind down. They left the gym open late for me; that was much appreciated.

Breakfast looked like the typical HGI fare. I had yogurt and coffee but they had hot food, fruit and breaks....typical.

Free wireless & free parking are a plus.

Nothing negative to say. Great HGI if you need a location central to business in Peachtree.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business

------------

Reviewed June 8, 2011

We have stayed at this hotel 3 times now. Each time, we could not be any more pleased. The staff is outstanding ....the Front desk, the restaurant/bar, and the housekeeping. Everyone is friendly and very attentive to the guests. Jamie, Frenchy, Shamika (sorry if I did not spell correctly) are the absolute best.
The hotel is clean and well maintained and the rooms are spacious.
The only minor draw back is the television service. The flatscreens are great, but the signal is definitely far from HD quality. We can live with that for a clean hotel with great staff.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 4, 2011

I always start my reviews out pointing out the good. Hotel staff is one of the most important things for me. Then the room and the quality of it. A hotel staff can make an amazing hotel a pits stay. So the staff here is amazing and very friendly.

I will point out that some of the complaints on here are justified. This is a new hotel but they did cut corners when building it. Because it is true, you can hear everything in the next room and the hallways as if it was right there. The guests complaining about the beds being too firm didnt know about the control feature on the side of the bed. If its too firm or too soft you can change it.

The hotel room is nice and the hotel is ascetically pleasing. The only flaw I could find was in the construction of the hotel. When I talked to a manager in the morning she said all new construction these days are done that way. WRONG! I have stayed at plenty of new HIlton and Marriott hotels and they are not all done that way. This was the first I have been to that the walls were so thin.

So long story short, if you are a light sleeper you would need to find a different hotel. If you are a solid and strong sleeper as myself then you can stay here! It is the nicest hotel in PTC!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank FTL777

I'm sorry that you feel our walls are too thin. I have shared your comments with the owner and the constrcution manager. Our guest's perception is very important to us. This comment will serve us well on our next hotel.

----------

Reviewed May 26, 2011

Stayed here for 2 nights for meetings held in the area. Hotel is a bit tricky to find, not on GPSs and cabdrivers at ATL had no idea how to get there.
Once you get there reception staff very friendly and welcoming. Took a lot of time explaining everything. Rooms are pretty standard HGI rooms, but nice and clean.
As it's off the highway it's pretty quiet and peaceful.
All staff very friendly and helpful. Fitness room is a bit minimalist.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
Days Inn & Suites Peachtree City
Days Inn & Suites Peachtree City
#4 of 8 in Peachtree City
Home2 Suites by Hilton Atlanta Newnan

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta/Peachtree? Share your experiences!