“Good Food”

Kobe Japanese Steakhouse
Ranked #27 of 155 Restaurants in Peachtree City
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Would have been 5 rating but I'm not really into Japanese food, my wife loves it, will go back again. Drinks are priced average for the area.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

We were tricked into going here when our friends changed their minds on the way to our favorite Italian restaurant. It turned out to be a great decision. Not only was the chef fun and showy, but the food was delicious. Between the two of us we had shrimp,chicken, & steak and everything was great. Our friends said their salmon & the scallops were also perfect. I don't know how they did it, but everyone's steak was perfectly cooked. Service was good except for forgetting our appetizer. However, there was plenty of food with the soup, salad, fried rice & vegetables. I will definitely go there again.

1  Thank Polllanne
Reviewed June 4, 2012

This is my favorite Japanese restaurant in town. Great Sushi selection and an extensive "a la carte" menu. Service is inconsistent and depends on the server, they have a few great servers others don't care that much.

Reviewed April 29, 2012

The food was fresh and delicious. The waitstaff was very attentive and the cook was funny!

Reviewed April 29, 2012

I always enjoy the Japanese stakhouse model, but was a little surprized to see the portion sizes at Kobe. If starts with an enormous portion of rice.

The proteins were prepared reasonably well, but I got a sense that the large portion sizes have sacrificed some of the delicacy and technique you may expect.

The people doing the cooking were very entertaining and interacted well with the guests.

It was fun with good food but get a clean plate now and then, as I did, to reduce the amount of food you have to contend with.