“Response”

Kobe Japanese Steakhouse
Ranked #36 of 153 Restaurants in Peachtree City
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
“Response”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

I'm really just writing to respond to the previous review, where the guy failed to mention that he cussed out the server in front of everyone in the restaurant. I was that server, and I didn't have an attitude until the profanity started flying. I'm sorry, but if you are an adult, and waiting 20 minutes to eat is more than you can handle, perhaps you should rethink yourself, and the message you are sending your kids. You are a child in a man's body. Stop crying ;)

3 Thank Rocksushi86

Peachtree City, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ignored by the staff”
Reviewed February 27, 2012

Took my family and friends, was seated and simply ignored for 15 minutes. I went to the front and asked for a waiter, they said they would send one, went back to the table and waited another 5 minutes. We all got up to leave and one of the waiters came over with an attitude, my group left, I asked to speak to the manager, which I did, she had the same bad attitude. The waiter even told me that if I have never waited on a table, then I have no right to an opinion of service. I laughed at that and walked out. Needless to say we will not go back. We went to Nikki Japanese and found the service and atmosphere there welcoming.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank Fred S
Georgia
“Always good food and a great time”
Reviewed January 20, 2012

The food is always cooked to order, kids LOVE it and the entertainment is always welcome

1 Thank BeachLover042
Newnan, Georgia
“Fun evening with family”
Reviewed December 30, 2011

Took my family of 10 and had a wonderful dinner. Will definately go back again.

1 Thank anthony35148
Peachtree City, Georgia
“The dinning area makes up for the flaws at the Hibachi grill”
Reviewed December 26, 2011

This Japanese restaurant is divided 50-50 between the dining area and the hibachi grill area. I am very disappointed with the food and service at the hibachi grill. On the other hand, the dinning area is served by very friendly and attentive waiters. The food is really tasty and plenty. Additionally, the prices are very reasonable. My advise is, to stick with the dinning area and skip the show.

• Visited December 2011