“Great atmosphere, but the service was lacking”
Review of Taco Mac

Taco Mac
Ranked #50 of 153 Restaurants in Peachtree City
Dining options: Late Night
Description: From the genuine food to the craft on draft to the lively cheer-with-your-new-best-friend atmosphere, we've put everything in place so you can connect with your friends and your family. And, that group at the next table. And, even the table next to them. After all, we're all here for the same reason-to unwind and have fun. Come By. Hang Out.
State College, Pennsylvania
“Great atmosphere, but the service was lacking”
Reviewed April 29, 2012

We were a group of about 25 people which is probably a little too much to handle. Although the food was good and it was great to try some of the +100 beers, the meals arrived at different times and made for a little disjointed meal.

I think they are better than what we experienced. My advice is to only go in a normal sized party. It will be worth the effort.

Visited April 2012

Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Great beer selection”
Reviewed April 24, 2012

Went in for the wide beer selection and wasn't disapointed. However, I had a very odd experience with the manager. I ordered an Imperial IPA that came out in a glass that had clearly come straight from the dishwaser (beer was warmer than it should be and the top of the glass was hot). I asked the waitress for a colder glass and she admitted the glass came straight from the dishwasher because they were busy). She took the beer and the manager returned with a new beer in a chilled glass. He proceeded to tell me how I was requesting the wrong type of glass for the beer I had ordered. He was so over the top and obnoxious it actually took me a couple minutes to finally interupt him to say my problem was the glass was HOT not that I wanted a cold glass- I just didn't want one straight from the dishwasher. Overall, I found the food to be decent bar food and the as mentioned, the beer selection is solid and the staff understands how they want to serve each style. However, the particular manager I dealth with was a jerk.

• Visited April 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great Selection and fun for the family”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Everytime I go to Atlanta I want to stop at Taco Mac. A fun casual place to eat. Kind of sports bar, but very family friendly. Wide selection of food. Great selection of beer choices as well. 200 bottle beer choices and 100 beers on draft. The menu has a wide variety. Burgers, wings, salads, sandwiches, even a few mexican dishes. The name is a good story as well. They have several tv's for watching sporting events. Lots of outdoor seating.

• Visited April 2012
Peachtree City, Georgia
“Nachos and Beer, how can you lose?”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

Love the nachos, philly cheese is excellent, try all the beers, but the Coke flavors are fun too. Best place in Peachtree City to sit outside and eat!

Visited April 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Nice Sunday lunch”
Reviewed March 29, 2012

Food was good, but a little pricey for the app, 2 meals and desserts - almost $45 + tip. First time, so next time we may shop the menu better. Service was very good, even with a new person. When she did not have the answer to a question, she found the answer and came right back. Nice patio.

Visited January 2012