“Sad - I really want this place to be good”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Tyme Out - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tyme Out
Cuisines: American
SHARPSBURG
“Sad - I really want this place to be good”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012

I've talked to the owner over and over again. Things just don't improve. Sad.
The service is slow. The food is never cooked right - always sending things back - even FF and baked potatoes. They waste more food than they serve.
It's a shame.
I've been half dozen times. I've brought people with me to try to help thier business. It looks nice inside. The owner took $$ to redo the place from old owner. It should be making TONS of money and being packed out - but it won't be...
Servers don't care - they don't eat the food so they can't make recommendations. They don't konw the menu....I swear this is a case needing restuarant impossible to come in and make them fix their problems - but they won't. I've tried. I've talked to the wait staff, I've even been in the kitchen to talk to them - no improvement. I mean when you serve a hard, not hot baked potato - things are bad.
Last week I ordered my potato "SOFT" she said, oh well, that will take an additional 10 min. Everyone laughed (when she left) trying to figure out what that meant. The potatoe arrived - sort of hot and sort of soft....I give up. Sorry y'all, I just can't try any more (well maybe one more time because I really want this restuarant to suceed in this location!)

• Visited August 2012

“I WOULDN'T RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO MY WORST ENEMY”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2012 via mobile

I waited an hour for food that I never received on May 23rd 2012. I asked for the manager & was told she didn't have time to speak with me because she was too busy. So I called & spoke with the "manager" and was told that she wasn't aware that we wanted to talk to her. I'm so sure. Well I wont be back EVER.

“Great wings”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2012 via mobile

Enjoyed the hot terriaki wings.call before going....they have different entertainment nightly...& the night we chose for a quiet mother daughter dinner to relax was way too loud and horrible singing for us! That being said our waitress was great & the wings were priced right & delicious!