“I WOULDN'T RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO MY WORST ENEMY”
Review of Tyme Out - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tyme Out
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 23, 2012 via mobile

I waited an hour for food that I never received on May 23rd 2012. I asked for the manager & was told she didn't have time to speak with me because she was too busy. So I called & spoke with the "manager" and was told that she wasn't aware that we wanted to talk to her. I'm so sure. Well I wont be back EVER.

Reviewed April 26, 2012 via mobile

Enjoyed the hot terriaki wings.call before going....they have different entertainment nightly...& the night we chose for a quiet mother daughter dinner to relax was way too loud and horrible singing for us! That being said our waitress was great & the wings were priced right & delicious!