Inn at Serenbe
$85
Country Inn
$89
$98
Hampton Inn Atlanta-Fairburn(Fairburn)(Great Value!)
$125
Priceline
$89
$85
QualityInn
All reviewsthe main housefarmhouse restaurantfarm to tableguest housefarm houseserene settinghorseback ridingscreened porchliving roomwedding guestshiking trailsshort drivewonderful weekendfarm tourbreakfast was includedrent a golf cartmagnolia cottage
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 21, 2014

The Loft 13 was conveniently located. We parked right at the front door. We went to see the play "Ten Mile Lake". It was fantastic. Our son and his friends worked at the play. Afterwards they came over for pizza and visited on the back deck. My husband and I sat on the front porch. So relaxing listening to the frogs and crickets. The beds were very comfortable. I hope to come back. It would be lovely if the windows had screens so I could fall asleep to the frogs and crickets. If you consider staying at the loft be aware there are two flights of stairs. This was not a problem for us, but might be for some.

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank Lightningbugs
Garnie N, Owner at Inn at Serenbe, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2014

We're so glad you enjoyed Loft 13 and where able to see a Serenbe Playhouse production. Thank you for your suggestion about the screens. We look forward to seeing you at Serenbe again soon.

Cheers,

Garnie Nygren

Reviewed June 17, 2014

A warm, comfortable, inviting place with beautiful grounds. The room could not have been nicer...it was thoughtfully designed, roomy, and well-decorated. Dinner was wonderful, and breakfast was well-prepared. We hated to leave such a relaxing environment.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank rpmc47
Reviewed June 15, 2014

The first night we ate at the farmhouse. There were no prices on the menu and our waitress led us to believe that it was a fixed price menu, saying that we could order an item from each course (i.e. snack, app, entree, dessert). Of course we did and came to find out each item was sold separately. Good trick! The wait staff was not friendly and tried to get us in and out as quickly as possible. We had not taken a bite of our app when the waitress said "I need to take your entree order now". We were a bit puzzled but went ahead and ordered. We ate at the hill in town the next night which was good, but nothing to write home about. As for the accommodations, we stayed in room 6 in the main house. It was a bit run down (as are many of the other accommodations), not clean, and overall not what I expect for $315/night! The grounds are neat, but I don't need to return. Unfriendly staff and poorly managed.

• Stayed: June 2014
5  Thank Whc1978
Reviewed May 23, 2014

I visited Serenbe for the first time on a work function and knew I had to go back and take my husband. We decided to spend our first wedding anniversary at the Inn at Serenbe while using the weekend to relax. It couldn't have been a better trip. (Well, maybe it would have been better if it didn't rain, but we can't control that.) We stayed in Room 5 in the Inn and loved the space. It was huge, clean and private. We had dinner at the Farmhouse and could have sat there all night if they would have continued to bring out food for us. Everyone we met was friendly and helpful. The entire community is full of friendly people. Out on our walk through town on Saturday we met so many lovely people enjoying the peaceful little community. We can't wait to go back and about an hour from Atlanta, it's actually closer to us than some of our friends who also live in "Atlanta". I highly recommend staying at the Inn and getting up Sunday for their breakfast and then feeding the farm animals.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Katie D
Reviewed May 13, 2014

My husband and I received a nights stay as a gift from my daughter. We stayed in Room 1 of the main house which is a beautiful room. The problem is you hear and smell everything that is going on in the dining room. Once dinner was over things quieted down, yet in the middle of the night you could hear the staff walking through the kitchen. That said, we enjoyed the stay and had a wonderful dinner at The Farmhouse restaurant. The grounds were beautiful and we had no issues with the staff. Everyone was helpful and friendly. Some reviewers said the animals were not cared for, but we did not see any evidence that they were without food or water or that any seemed diseased. Some were dirty...but they are farm animals. We enjoyed our trail ride as well. Over all it was a very nice experience.

Room Tip: Room 1 is lovely, but next to kitchen so expect noise and smells.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple