“Sure why not,,,,,”
Review of Inn at Serenbe

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Palmetto
Inn at Serenbe
Ranked #1 of 4 Palmetto B&B and Inns
Pembroke Pines, Florida
“Sure why not,,,,,”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

My wife saw this on HGTV.... on our way to the cabin in Tn we decided to stay one night. They usually want 2 nights stay min, but somehow one room came available for our one night stay,, Lucky us,,, once we arrived we learned it was empty and our 4 bedroom quad was 1/2 full,,,,, But room was nice, clean great bed..... the area is super nice, very quiet..Biggest complaint that drive me crazy,,,,, I ask 4 times politely about renting a golf cart... the Inn is near a community with shops, restaurants and things to see. It is not far of a walk but that weekend it was 106 degrees..... all 4 times I was told they would call my cell or room within minutes of my request. NOT A PEEP, NOT A Sorry sold out, not a oooppps I forgot NOTHING...... SO for that huge mistake, and not caring... I say POOR customer service and go to a place that might be considerate of the request.... I was zoo nice and sweet in my request and I guess you have to be a Jerk to get attention. I made a comment to one couple who had a cart,,, the man laughed and said his was was a B---- and got one,,,, see what i mean,,,,,

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Bamaallday

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed June 14, 2012

We enjoyed our relaxing visit to Serenbe. The Inn was quite nice - we were in Room #3 in the main farmhouse. It a very spacious, well appointed room with a huge, comfortable window seat where we spent few hours reading on a rainy afternoon. The bed was so comfortable that I didn't want to get up.!

(Note: Rooms 2,3 and 4 share a 'community' thermostat located in the hall . When we first arrived - it was freezing - then a few hours later it was very warm - you just have to deal with that strange set-up.) There were a couple of maintenanace issues in the bathroo'm - no stopper in sink, hole in wall by electrical plug, some mildew around tub. Other than the friendly staff when we registered, , we were on our own as far as locating our room, and discovering what was available, etc. - two other guests even asked me if I worked there and if I could help them!. A little more information and a staff person available inside the inn would be helpful. The breakfast was really delicious and the serving staff were friendly and attentive. (buy some of their Pepper Jelly to take home - awesome!)

Keep in mind there is not much to do in Serenbe - it is a farm setting - very peaceful and relaxing. We are not people who constantly need to be entertained, so we were fine with that. A good map of the trails and directions to the, labyrinth on property would be helpful - the one provided was rather vague..

In the little village there are 4 or 5 shops and a delightful Spa run by the Serenbe owners - I had an excellent experience there and would certainly recommend it. We enjoyed dinner at The Hil, and lunch at The Blue Daisy. - both very good.

Room Tip: Choose 2,3, or 4 in the main house ( avoid # 7 as two sides of it are facing the porch and the othe...
3 Thank gww3
Dublin, Ohio
Reviewed May 27, 2012

I found the location and ambiance to be perfect for a business meeting. The staff make the visit relaxing and the food is fabulous. The grounds are walkable and quiet allowing you the opportunity to think without distraction. It is a little pricey.

Room Tip: Main house rooms are more formal.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank IrishAttitude
Bluffton, South Carolina
Reviewed May 17, 2012

We stayed in the guest house room 22, which overlooks the pool. The whole environment is beautiful, subtle and perhaps a bit natural or rough around the edges. I would rate the inn a solid 8, but preface this by explaining further. The inn is a farm, it is "natural" and thus is no where close to the polish of a Auberge or Four Seasons as our room had creaks, major faucet issues and other odd annoyances. The common area smelled in some parts old or tired and up keep was not to the Ritz standard. That being said, if you compare to any other B&B you will be happily surprised as we spent so much time outside we didn't waste too much energy on the faults. This is a tranquil getaway that oozes charm and relaxation without perhaps the full polish of more urban oasis.

1 Thank John H
Atlanta
Reviewed May 13, 2012

My husband and I escaped the city for a quick night away at Serenbe and loved every minute. It is an inn in the country, so take that to heart when you book your trip -- but what a delightful inn it is. The food is delicious and the staff wonderfully friendly. It is perfect for a one night get away. I think the most luxurious accommodations on the property are in the main farm house. I am picky about which room we stay in and found their website a bit lacking in info regarding each room, so here is a run down for you. Room #1 is a bright sunny room right by the back door. It is the one pictured on their site with the four poster bed. Room #2 & #3 are the rooms with the bay windows. I never saw room #4 so that one remains a mystery. Room #5 is upstairs with the upholstered end wall. It has a nice view over the gardens. Room #6 is also upstairs and feels a bit like you are staying in an attic, but you do have a private little porch which is nice. Room #7 is on the main floor, but right on the front porch, so if there is a noisy dinner crowd for the restaurant, it could get very loud. Hope that helps.

7 Thank YubYub
georgia
Reviewed May 3, 2012

We stayed in the 'community of seranbe' for a wedding. Hotel reservations required a 2 night min. on weekends...prices are very high and there is nothing to do!! There were a handful of shops(1 hr will do them all). The trails(?!) are really just one trail through the woods with many entrances. The animals consist of a couple of pens with electric wires around them, housing 2 pigs,chickens and a couple of donkeys...horses are seen in the open pasture.

We had a problem with bugs and they were very slow in responding to our complaint.

I found the farmhouse restaurant very average with the service sub par. The highlight of the community is a restaurant called The Hil, great atmosphere,food and service!

Would not recommend anyone stay here, an afternoon visit is enough...

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
8 Thank georgia38
Ontario
Reviewed May 3, 2012

I stayed here for one night while on a work related conference. From beginning to end it was a wonderful experience. The grounds are absolutely beautiful with a large pond, lovely flower beds and the most adorable animals (goats, donkeys, etc.). The food was great and the staff was wonderful. I stayed in the Lake House and it was very cozy too. I would have rated it "Excellent" if the bathroom in my room had been a little more luxurious. There was nothing wrong with it, it just felt like a bathroom at home.

The grounds are so peaceful that I really didn't want to leave. If I ever find myself back in Atlanta, I will most definitely stay at the Inn at Serenbe!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
5 Thank meena482
Also consider these accommodations in or near Palmetto
Atlanta Airport Marriott Gateway
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Atlanta Southwest-Fairburn
Atlanta Airport Marriott
Atlanta Airport Marriott
#3 of 26 in College Park
Comfort Inn Atlanta Downtown South
Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport North
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Downtown South at Turner Field

Been to Inn at Serenbe? Share your experiences!