“These reviews are a joke.”

Lee's Golden Buddha
Ranked #3 of 26 Restaurants in Oakwood
Cuisines: Asian
Oakwood, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“These reviews are a joke.”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

Ive been going here for years. I go to college in the area, and the price is very fair for all you get! Food is great, love the staff, and for the people writing bad reviews, its alwats PACKED at lunch. So your opinions are worthless :)

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank kay_si98

Gainesville, Georgia, United States
“Great lunch, good price!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This is one of my favorite lunch stops. All the specials are good and great price, you can do lunch for under 7 bucks.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Tim B
“My family's favorite place to eat”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I have been coming to this restaurant for over 15 years now. I love everything about this place. The food is delicious, service is great, even the fish are a site to look at. My family comes here all the time, they know us by name.

• Visited May 2013
Gainesville, Georgia
“Joke”
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Service is slow. Servers more interested in arranging around. Food almost adequate and really not worth the price. Antiquated furnishings. Decor not updated in years if ever. Maybe a one stop pony.

• Visited July 2012
“Hit and miss”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

The food was terrible. I usually get is shrimp lo mein and house lo mein and sesame chicken. I asked no veggie in the lo mein. It took forever. I waited such a long time. I asked where is the food. They kept saying its coming its coming. When I get it, it was not what I asked for. It's really pissed me off. And then the price was ridiculous. $10 for sesame chicken and the lo mein. That's was 35 dollars wasted on terrible food and service. Never coming back.

Been to Lee's Golden Buddha? Share your experiences!