“Very satisfied”
Review of Hardee's

Hardee's
Ranked #8 of 26 Restaurants in Oakwood
Reviewed May 12, 2018 via mobile

We haven’t been to Hardee’s in many years but today we dropped by and had lunch there. The food was great, big portions, and freshly served. Memphis BBQ and onion rings were to die for! The manager who served us was very accomodating. She’s wonderful. Easy and fast access to I-985. Overall, my family’s very satisfied.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

Went to lunch Easter Sunday with husband. Only one other couple was in the dining area, but straw papers and food were on the floor, chairs weren't pushed in and tabletops were messy. I got iced tea and the covers to the urns had built-up crud on them. Guess they had a good breakfast crowd, but this was 1PM and with all those people working back there, the manager should have designated at least one to clean up the place. Hubby's fries were COLD, my double cheeseburger was lukewarm. All in all, food was good if it would have been warm enough, but management was lacking.

Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

Went through the drive thru around 5:15 a.m. Speed of service was better than average. I ordered 2 sausage biscuits. Hot and fresh, biscuits were not over cooked but just right. Friendly service. Will be back to try lunch

Reviewed September 13, 2017

I use to never eat at Hardee's. Now I eat there quite a bit. The food is good, especially the onion rings. The breakfast is pretty good too. I've gotten good service there as of late. This Hardee's is far superior to what was once at this same location. Try Hardee's again if McDonalds is packed and you don't want to wait. You'll be glad you did.

Reviewed November 16, 2016

Excellent customer service and welcomed us in such a friendly manner. A bit pricey for fast food.The food was delicious. The only problem was the grease cleaner who was walking around with rubber gloves shaking them everywhere and the dirty bathrooms.

Been to Hardee's? Share your experiences!