“Just never great!”

Add it.
Dunkin Donut
Ranked #20 of 26 Restaurants in Oakwood
Reviewed September 6, 2017

I so want this store to be good because it is so convenient, but they just never are. Went back for the first time in about 3 months to get my free birthday coffee and the same problems exist as when I used to go all the time. The drive thru board was not working so the line was long and slow. Staff was very pleasant and got my order right, but I am 90% positive that my pumpkin donut was not made fresh today. It was sticky and heavy. When the only differentiation you have from the Starbucks that is less than 1/4 mile away is your donuts - you HAVE to get those right. So I am back to Starbucks and wondering just how long this owner can keep this place going when it is obvious that he isn't going to do what is necessary to make it a top notch store.

Reviewed November 16, 2016

My daughter and I went here for a late lunch. I had a wonderful chicken salad sandwich and my daughter had a bacon sandwich. Unfortunately they were out of tea and the worker handled cash while also handling our food. She used her dirty gloves to make our food. Thankfully we didn't get sick and enjoyed our meal on the patio.

Reviewed October 19, 2016

We have visited here many times in the past and really had no problems to speak of. If you want your coffee ,donut or bagel you need to get there early. It gets very busy especially in the early commuter hours. Later in the morning it seems they do not have a good selection of bagels or donuts. Coffee must have a high profit margin. Anyway the coffee is good and the donuts and bagels are great when you can get them.

Reviewed August 13, 2016 via mobile

Always out of stuff hardly no donuts in late afternoon several times went to get tea around 7pm they were out!! I started going to Gainseville location much better!!

Reviewed July 12, 2016

I love their dark-roast iced coffee with a caramel swirl! The donuts aren't bad, either. I try to go by at least once every week.
(usually more!)