“LUNCH”
Review of Dunkin Donut

Dunkin Donut
Ranked #19 of 26 Restaurants in Oakwood
Reviewed November 16, 2016

My daughter and I went here for a late lunch. I had a wonderful chicken salad sandwich and my daughter had a bacon sandwich. Unfortunately they were out of tea and the worker handled cash while also handling our food. She used her dirty gloves to make our food. Thankfully we didn't get sick and enjoyed our meal on the patio.

Date of visit: October 2016

Reviewed October 19, 2016

We have visited here many times in the past and really had no problems to speak of. If you want your coffee ,donut or bagel you need to get there early. It gets very busy especially in the early commuter hours. Later in the morning it seems they do not have a good selection of bagels or donuts. Coffee must have a high profit margin. Anyway the coffee is good and the donuts and bagels are great when you can get them.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed August 13, 2016 via mobile

Always out of stuff hardly no donuts in late afternoon several times went to get tea around 7pm they were out!! I started going to Gainseville location much better!!

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed July 12, 2016

I love their dark-roast iced coffee with a caramel swirl! The donuts aren't bad, either. I try to go by at least once every week.
(usually more!)

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed March 23, 2016

i won't darken their doors again. limited menu makes it difficult to make a meal out of it, but the thick heavy doughnuts and bagels will definitely fill you up. staff in neither rude or friendly, they just don;t seem to care if you are there or not, which made me share their opinion. i do not think this should be a stand alone restaurant. if this was a section in a store i would be much more inclined to revisit.

Date of visit: February 2016