Best Western Plus Lake Lanier Gainesville Hotel & Suites
$100
QualityInn
$110
Hampton Inn & Suites Flowery Branch(Flowery Branch)(Great Value!)
$129
Free cancellation until 05/31
$129
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $145/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville(Gainesville)(Great Value!)
$114
$103
GardenInn.com
$79
$55
TripAdvisor
Priceline
All reviewsroad atlantagreat hotelcomfortable bedsa great stayking suitehot breakfastthe staff was friendly and helpfulstaying at this hotelstay there againrecommend this hoteloatmealbreakfast barfree breakfastconvenient locationparking lotbwtyler
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Overall it was a nice stay. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The check-in process was fast and easy. The lobby is really nice and breakfast was acceptable. The room could have been a little cleaner as I found small trash behind the night stand, but overall the room as clean. The fixtures and bedding was updated and the bed was comfortable.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
John W, General Manager at Best Western Plus Lake Lanier Gainesville Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2014

Dear Tara A,

Thank you for taking time to write us a review of your stay. I owe you an apology on a couple fronts; first I'm sorry for taking this long to respond to your review there's never an excuse for this. Secondly, I appreciate you being so kind to your response about finding small trash behind your night stand, that too is not except-able. Please feel free to call me the next time you are traveling to our area, let me know if I can be of any service. I'm happy to hear everything else met your expectations.

Take care & Have a great day!

Reviewed October 8, 2013

check in and check out was OK, king-size room nice and quiet and I thought clean until I saw dead bugs in corner near bed! Did provide free newspapers and breakfast, but breakfast bar was not keep up and fresh - selection was fairly decent

Dear Sharon H,

Thank you for taking time to share your review of our property and your stay. That is awful to hear you had a bug in your room and that the breakfast didn't meet your expectations. Both of these issues have been addressed and we have added new items to our breakfast since your stay, and are keeping all items filled at all times. Keeping our rooms clean and bug free is always a top priority, and I hope when you visit our area again in the near future you give us another chance to serve you and redeem ourselves from your previous stay. Please don't hesitate to call the hotel and ask for me: John Walker GM, if I can be of any assistance with your reservation.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

We've been going up to Road Atlanta for years and have stayed at several motels in Oakwood. When this new Best Western opened, we opted to give it a try. We have continued to stay there each time we have gone to Road Atlanta. It has outstanding customer service, from housekeeping to maintenance to the front desk, and especially to the breakfast staff! It's clean, quiet, and very up to date with furnishings. A traveler couldn't ask for more ~ we wish this company would do a national seminar for all the other Best Western franchises in the country to tell them how to run a motel so well! Hat's off to this owner!

Room Tip: We have enjoyed each room we have stayed in......
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Kathy S,

Wow what a great review of our property! We do try to do our best to serve our guest and help make their trip to our area a great experience. I do have to apologize for dropping the ball on follow, up of your review. There is no reason to allow myself to be so busy that I didn't take the time to respond in a timely manner, please don't hold that against the owners as this was solely my fault. Please except my apology! We look forward to your next visit and the opportunity to serve you. Please don't hesitate to call me and let me know if I can be of assistance to you.

Thank you again, have a wonderful day!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 4, 2013

We were in Gainesville, GA for the University System of Georgia Staff Council Annual Conference. This was the first hotel recommended by the hosts at the University of North Georgia Gainesville Campus. There were fifteen in our group, and everyone had a nice stay. Most ate the complementary breakfast in the lobby. Most used the free WiFi, but some used the two computers in the lobby since they didn't bring laptops.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you and the rest of theUniversity System of Georgia Staff Councel who stayed with us during your conference for taking time to write us a great review. Please for give me for the late response, I have no excuse. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and that most everyone took advantage of our breakfast & WIFI. We look forward to seeing you all at the next conference. Until then take care and please call me if I can be of any additional assistance.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Extremely impressed with this facility! The staff has accommodated my needs each time I've stayed. The room has always been clean and comfortable, just what your looking for, for that overnight stay. It is a pet friendly facility so don't be surprised to see these four legged friends.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business