“Awesome food, drinks and customer service! I love this new found place!”
Review of Lupita's Mexican Restaurant - CLOSED

Lupita's Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Atlanta, Georgia
“Awesome food, drinks and customer service! I love this new found place!”
Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

I can not say enough about this place... The owner, waiter Servando and other staff was Awesome!!! The food was fresh, hot and delicious.... I had the three amigos (fish, shrimp and steak) very good but would get the chicken oppose to the steak next time because I do not like flank steak. My boyfriend had the fajita nachos with shrimp, chicken and beef. His dish was perfect and I helped him eat it. The waiter Servando and the owner were awesome and made you feel special and right at home. I loved the drinks too, simply delicious! I highly recommend this place. I will definitely be returning.

“The staff is very helpful and friendly...”
Reviewed May 2, 2010

The staff is very helpful and friendly. Food is yummy and the free chips and salsa fantastic !!!