“Good Hotel/Convenient Location to I-85” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Mobile Check-In
Ranked #15 of 38 Hotels in Norcross
Atlanta, Georgia
“Good Hotel/Convenient Location to I-85”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

Even though this is an older property it is maintained very well. It seems as if new carpet has been installed as well as other upgrades. I was surprised to see there was not an elevator but I am sure the friendly staff would not have a problem accommodating you. The room was clean and smelled fresh. The bed was very comfortable and had a nice duvet. I like that it is so convenient to great eating establishments like Pappadeauxs Seafood or other fast food restaurants and it is convenient to zip on I-85 ro reach downtown.

Room Tip: If you need elevator access, please ask to be placed on the first floor.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

I stay here everytime I have school in Norcross. The managament is AWESOME! My room is always fresh and CLEAN.. Breakfast is nice and hot the restaurant management always goes out of there way to make sure your special needs are met. Location is so central... Why would you want to stay anywhere else!!!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Nelson, New Zealand
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012

We driving through Altanta tired and looking for a somewhere to get a decent sleep for a night on the north-east side of Atlanta. We dropped in on the Courtyard at Norcross. It is our usual practice to check the room before accepting and we were shown a room. However, the room we were given was a different one. At first look it all seemed fine. However when checking the bedding it was obvious the housekeeping needs to step up. The pillows were stained and there were hair and stains on the mattress protector and duvet. The bed linen was also thin and very worn. The desk clerk, Devlin was a real ambassador. Very personable and went out of his way to make everything right. He also advised us on a suitable place for dinner. A complete set of fresh clean bedding, including a brand new duvet were delivered to the room. Along with a small gift tray as well as complimentary breakfast for the inconvenience. As an observation, some hotel guests do not respect the hotel property or show any consideration of other guests, for instance vomit on the carpark pavement, beer cans tossed into the garden and half-filled slurpees dumped on the ground. This is beyond the control of the hotel staff and management.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 stars
1 Thank BM6615
Ivan S, General Manager at Courtyard Atlanta Norcross/I-85, responded to this review, June 11, 2012
Dear Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you for staying with us at the Courtyard Norcross/I-85. We highly appreciate your comment regarding your stay and the services provided by the hotel staff. I would like to personally apologize for the inconvenience you experienced at our hotel and would like to assure you that the hotel management has addressed your concerns with the personnel who cleaned and inspected your room. I took all the necessary steps to assure that these issues will not occur again.

I hope we see you here again so that my team and I will have another opportunity to assure you of the quality of our service.
Fresno, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012 via mobile

I booked online and didn't know until afterwards that there isn't an elevator, but the helpful staff had no problem placing me on the floor level since I cannot climb stairs. On this trips, I didn't bring my laptop, only my iPad and just assumed that the rooms have wifi which they do not, they have Ethernet cables. Which are useless on iPads. Only the lobby has wifi. I needed to work for the two weeks I was here and didn't want to have to make a trip to the lobby every time, so I had to go out and buy a cheap laptop since I'd already paid for the room for two weeks. That sucked. Everything else about the hotel was just fine. The rooms are clean, the staff is very friendly and helpful. Oh yeah, the water pressure sucks. And one more word of advice.....always use the lock on your door because the maids tap on the door real quick and then just open the door. They don't give you a chance to cover up or anything.

Stayed April 2012
marieta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2012

My husband and I spent 2 nights at this hotel and we had an awesome night. The staff were amazing, they were very polite, helpful, and quick. The rooms were very neat, and as always, the beds helped me sleep well. I really enjoyed my stay and I would recommend the hotel to anyone

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Harker Heights, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2011

We stayed in this hotel for 1 night and the customer service was great!! We requested extra towels and received them quickly. Check-in and check-out were very smooth! We were able to use the small business center to print directions.

Pros
Comfortable beds
Clean shower with no mildew (pet peeve)
No smells in the room or anywhere else in the hotel

Cons
It is an older hotel, however they maintain the property well.
You can see the age of the property in some areas such as the ceilings, the linens, and around the grout at the base of the tub.
There is no complimentary breakfast, however for the $59 rate it is hard to expect it to be included.

I gave this hotel a "very good" rating because it was a great value for the rate.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
atlanta GA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2011

All the employees are great and helpful but note: NO elevator, NO IPOD connections, expensive breakfast! And OK I am spoiled i guess but old Philips CRT tv too. Otherwise room was very nice.

Room Tip: If you like a top floor room you will get your work out but staff is more then happy to assist you...
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled on business