All reviews game room restaurant next door indoor pool seafood restaurant great hotel the breakfast area very clean hotel easy access jimmy carter blvd off the highway breakfast staff complimentary breakfast atlanta area parking lot would definitely stay here again hotel is located a great stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was a really nice location. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. We enjoyed the indoor pool area. The complimentary breakfast was delightful, I enjoyed the fresh juices!! I would recommend this location for a nights stay!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
norcrosshampton, Manager at Hampton Inn Norcross, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

The fresh juices are one of our recent additions, tr898e! I'm glad you liked them, and thank you for the recommendation!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This hotel was easy access from I-85. Our room was comfortable and quiet. The room was clean and the front desk staff were pleasant. Great place for an overnight stop thru Atlanta. Breakfast could have been better.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for taking the time to review us. If there's anything specific we can do to help with the breakfast, please, let me know. kyle.steele@hilton.com

Thanks again! -Kyle Steele, Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We love this hotel! We stay here at least once a year after football games. The rooms are comfy, clean and the staff is always friendly! We've used this hotel for the last 2 years and we will continue to use it whenever we come to Atlanta!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Seaside31296958281, I'm glad you love our hotel! I do, too! I look forward to your next visit. Thank you for coming again to see us!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I love this hotel! The staff's super friendly and accommodating. The updated decor is beautiful. The breakfast is always delicious. The lobby area is nice to relax in at night while having a cookie and coffee. The workout room is wonderful amd the indoor pool is also! This is our second visit, once in summer 2018 and now in September 2019.

Trip type: Traveled on business
norcrosshampton, Manager at Hampton Inn Norcross, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Oh yay, Melissakay66, you came to see us again! That's the best praise we can get! We love welcoming people back; it means a lot to us!

Hope to see you again in 2020!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We loved the convenience of this location, right by the highway, the staff was friendly and professional, the hotel smells great, modern interior, clean and great amenities like the game room and indoor pool

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

tl2009, thank you for the positive review! I love that you even appreciated the great smell of the hotel! That's something hard to fool; everyone knows the difference between something covered up and something truly clean!

See you next time!