It was difficult to see/locate the hotel sign from the main road. But the room was fairly good for the price - had clean bed and bath linen. Very limited TV channels available.
However, the front desk person of the morning shift (a minority woman with bleached hair) was rude, unwelcoming, and seemed to have an attitude problem. On the other hand, the male staff member (of the afternoon shift, also a minority) was cheerful, friendly, and helpful.
The hotel location is good for those wishing to stay in the northern part of the city and away from downtown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crossland Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd. Our hotel is conveniently located near the Norcross Plaza Shopping Center and many different restaurants. We are just 12 miles away from Stone Mountain Park and 20 miles from downtown Atlanta. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Crossland Studios Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd Hotel Norcross
- Extended Stay Norcross
- Norcross Extended Stay
- Extended Stay America Norcross