Crossland Studios Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd.
Ranked #27 of 38 Hotels in Norcross
Dacula
“Comfortable”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

I recently stayed at the subject hotel. It was very clean and comfortable. The clerk that checked me in was extremely pleasant. It is very much no frills but does have a full size fridge and 2 burner cook top and microwave.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd., responded to this review, December 18, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a rewarding review. I'm thrilled that you found our hotel clean as well as comfortable and the staff provided you with such great service. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Riverdale, Georgia
Reviewed November 10, 2013

This place is DISGUSTING!!!!! I've NEVER stayed in a motel that was roach and flea infested. Tonight, while watching tv, a roached crawled on my arm. Think of the distance it had to travel by the time it reached me.This is not the first time a roach has crawled up on the bed. My fiancé and I have been here for a month with our 2 dogs. I've seen roaches in here every night except one night since being here. My dogs have never been known to have fleas. My youngest dog was infested one day. I took him to PetSmart to receive a flea bath and be treated. Brought him back and overnight, he was flea infested again. Took him back to PetSmart the very next day. By day 3, both he and my other dog were infested to the point you would literally see the fleas crawling on both of them. I spoke with other dog owners and a few informed me that this area is heavily populated with fleas. We've fogged 6 times, put down roach motels, etc, but there's still an insect problem. We're fed up and moving this week. The only thing that kept us here this long was the $150 pet fee. This place is beyond disgusting. I refuse to cook and eat out daily. The shower is way too small for any human being, the shower door is broken in which water pours out on the bathroom floor and the cable channels are limited. I would not recommend this place to no one and it's too costly.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank milanblue01
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd., responded to this review, November 15, 2013
I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. Please accept our most sincere apologies for the insect issues, limited channels, and shower issues you are experiencing. In response to your feedback, I am going to call our pest control company out and have them treat your room.

The staff and I appreciate your comments, as it will only help us to improve. I invite you to contact me, at htj@extendedstay.com, so I can find out which room you are currently staying in and to get the broken shower issue resolved, along with the insect issue. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.

Travelers are raving about these Norcross hotels

plano
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Well I previously wrote a review about my stay @ this hOtel and although this has been an experience for me and I was made whole and I am grateful, I am used to a different kind of service that is all I had a Misunderstanding of the way things work at an extended hotel.. I will make sure there is clarification on how room service works. If you want room service or your trashed emptied daily the Hilton or Trump is the place.

Great Customer service / Thank You Crossland for welcoming me to Atlanta..
# Needs a new Housekeeping Team

Room Tip: Get A Clear understanding on everything period, that is all. Have an Awesome Experience O_o
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd., responded to this review, November 1, 2013
The staff and I read your comments about your stay with us. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home. It's great to hear that you received great customer service from our team; however, I am disappointed to hear that our housekeeping was not to your standards and that our cleaning service was not explained to you at check-in.

I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at htj@extendedstay.com. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
Hawaii Kai, Hawaii
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I travel a lot during the summer and have stayed here twice, once in August and once for a wk in April. I must say a lot of these reviews are pretty hands on! (Reading the review is what motivated me to write my own!) First, let's start off by Customer Service. Excellent if it's Donna, Alicia, Lupe <--- Wonderful person! Should be promoted! and Melanie. Great, always friendly! Anytime I deal with them whether checking in or going to get toiletries, they are very pleasant. Now, Brianna <--- Does she know she's in the Hospitality Industry?! There is no hospitality from her, no smile, no life always seems stressed and unhappy, kind of a let down especially when guest are so ECSTATIC to be traveling! Britanna cheer up or get another job! Sad faces are a let down.

As far, as the location <--- Excellent! If you enjoy cultural cuisines. Mexican restaurant walking distance, Salvadorian Restaurant with some excellent pupusas!. Walking distance from Family Dollar, gas station, etc. There's also a subway at the plaza in the corner.

The Hotel itself. Like most of the other reviews, they are all right! There are guys (and some girls with them at times) that apparently live there that are ill mannered, walked by my room (in Bldg D) cursing, talking loud, blocking the stairways. I believe the Manager there name is Daria, if you read this Daria, PLEASE when talking to them again, I hope you tell them to STAY CLEAR OF THE HALL ACCESS AND STAIRWAY ACCESS. I don't care if they live here or what not but some people are GUEST and we DONT want to hear a whole bunch of loud talking outside our windows from people just hanging outside their room in groups. There is a park right across PLEASE ASK THEM TO ACCESS IT. And tell that to the KIDS that also run around there like it's elementary school. I am checking out now and there is literally about 10 kids just hanging near the stairways. I hate this! You can't open your curtains or window. We are travelers and want to rest, PLEASE SEND OUT A FRIENDLY NOTICE OR REMINDER of Guest to your Residence.

The Room itself, it depends. If you stay anywhere near the BACK (From Bldg D on then) no telling what kind of room you will get. It may have fleas, bloody carpet or may even be filthy. I had to move from the back twice. If you are a person who want to rest in your room before you enjoy the city, I suggest requesting bldg B or C. This however, can be taking care of if Management manages.

I would like to say (surprisingly) the person who made my whole stay there OUTSTANDING was the housekeeper, Gloria!!! Wow, what a treat you all have someone there like her. She was so sweet, professional and caring! I never once made eye contact with her and she wasn't smiling, Can't even say that for someone who works in front desk, Imagine! Gloria deserves a bonus if she hasn't already honestly, may been a little of a language barrier being that I speak fluent French, but she understood what I needed each time I had to bother her! She's always smiling, never once caught her not smiling! Overall, if everyone can provide at least good customer service, check for hair on towels, bed, etc, replace old sheets & towels and invest in new ones, this hotel will be my top choice! I hope to be back and hope everything and everyone is on task! Thanks

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Hawaiil0ve
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd., responded to this review, September 10, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a detailed and overall pleasant review. We appreciate you letting us know that you were happy with most of our staff and the location. It upsets me to hear that you have had an experience with the cleanliness of your room and disturbances of other guests. I am sorry for your experience and will be sending out notices to all guests about this matter immediately. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Laurens, South Carolina
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Got confirmation for a king room, requested stay near office. when i arrived they said i didnt have confirmation for a queen even tho i showed them my email, they put me in a double bed room on the very back (did not look safe) on the top floor. (Room 305) The vinyl on outside of the building is filthy. I have to hold on the the rail to climb since i have 2 bad knees and then i noticed the rails were GROSS filthy and i wouldnt even hold on to them. Screens were torn off too. The huge big manhole in the driveway probably tore my car up but i havent had it checked out yet. The furniture paint was coming off all furniture, tv cabinet door would not close, NO luggage rack to store luggage on. Headboard and mattress was about 16" off center.The bathroom is so small you could actually crap and shower at the same time.Had a coffee maker but no coffee. The tv was a old phillip tube tv that didnt get but a few channels. The bedspreads on the beds didnt even match each other and the curtains didnt match anything in the room and also it had a big hole in it. Worst of all i pulled the bedspreads up and the mattress and box springs are actually torn and rotted!! The bed was like sleeping on a stack of bricks.. I didnt even sleep under the covers cause of the rotted mattress and soiled, stringy, torn, sheets..I really didnt even want to sleep on top of the bedspread but i slept with my clothes on top of the spread cuz i really didnt have any other place to sleep other than the floor and i was afraid to do that too. Could not wait to get out of this place..(Glad it was just for 1 nite stay). but when i went to checkout there was a sign on the door that the attendant was out on the property and she would be back in 30 min...This place is the pits.. I have pics if anyone wants to see them. I have paid 50.00 and stayed downtown atlanta at 4 star hotels before...With all the good reviews i seen on tripadvisor i thought i would try this place out. I have paid 35.00 per night and stayed at the Ext Stay on Clairmont Rd and it is extremley nice and clean...I dont know who is giving this place all the raving reviews on tripadvisor it must be the people that work there. Trust me I can only really talk about the condition on the back side and the conditions in room 305 but i dont see where it could be any better on the property to get all these raving reviews.. stay clear of this place if you want a nice clean comfy place to stay.

Room Tip: Check into another hotel/motel
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank harleyhalo2
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd., responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Our staff and I read your comments about your stay with us. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that were issues during check-in regarding your room type, and the cleanliness and condition of the hotel room. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have coached my team about honoring the correct room types. Also, I am working with the housekeeping and maintenance staff to ensure that there is a diligent inspection of each room to confirm it meets guest expectations. We want to ensure your experience is not repeated.

I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at htj@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed August 31, 2013

i been coming to this hotel for along time now,im so happy to have found this hotel. .i always have a great stay , its so quiet everything in the room is clean , the guest services are always helpful if you call or go in person they go that extra mile to make shure your happy , the rooms are very big its like having your own little studio comes with a stove a fridge coffe machine ,its a great place to relax enjoy, theres so many stores around for everything food and shopping . Melanie & guadalupe are very friendly , guest services, i will keep on coming back i enjoy my stay always.. crosslands is a great hotel to stay in

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank jaswayzibeatz
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd., responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Thank you for posting such a great review. I am proud of our team for providing excellent guest service and going the extra mile. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Crossland Economy Studios in Norcross, GA is great! The staff is really nice and they genuinely care about their customers. The room was a decent size. I didn't like that they had a mini fridge instead of a full size and the sink is really small. I lost my debit card so I had to go to the bank to get money for the room and it was after check-out time. They let me keep my things in the room and didn't charge me a late fee. I would stay here again on a short trip.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd., responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our staff and the size of the room. I would like to apologize for the size of the refrigerator and the sink not meeting your expectations. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Norcross
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Norcross
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Peachtree Corners
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Lawrenceville
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Lawr...
#10 of 11 in Lawrenceville
Rodeway Inn Norcross
Rodeway Inn Norcross
#19 of 38 in Norcross
Home Towne Studios - Chamblee
Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Norcross

Been to Crossland Studios Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Crossland Studios Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd.

Property: Crossland Studios Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd.
Address: 6295 Jimmy Carter Boulevard, Norcross, GA 30071-2313 (Formerly Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd.)
Location: United States > Georgia > Norcross
Ranked #27 of 38 Hotels in Norcross
Hotel Class:2 star — Crossland Studios Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd. 2*
Welcome to Crossland Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd. Our hotel is conveniently located near the Norcross Plaza Shopping Center and many different restaurants. We are just 12 miles away from Stone Mountain Park and 20 miles from downtown Atlanta. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Crossland Studios Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stayamerica Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd Hotel Norcross