“Really Great Hotel & Guest Service Is Excellent”

Crossland Studios Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd.
Ranked #23 of 37 Hotels in Norcross
Reviewed August 31, 2013

i been coming to this hotel for along time now,im so happy to have found this hotel. .i always have a great stay , its so quiet everything in the room is clean , the guest services are always helpful if you call or go in person they go that extra mile to make shure your happy , the rooms are very big its like having your own little studio comes with a stove a fridge coffe machine ,its a great place to relax enjoy, theres so many stores around for everything food and shopping . Melanie & guadalupe are very friendly , guest services, i will keep on coming back i enjoy my stay always.. crosslands is a great hotel to stay in

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank jaswayzibeatz
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Thank you for posting such a great review. I am proud of our team for providing excellent guest service and going the extra mile. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Crossland Economy Studios in Norcross, GA is great! The staff is really nice and they genuinely care about their customers. The room was a decent size. I didn't like that they had a mini fridge instead of a full size and the sink is really small. I lost my debit card so I had to go to the bank to get money for the room and it was after check-out time. They let me keep my things in the room and didn't charge me a late fee. I would stay here again on a short trip.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our staff and the size of the room. I would like to apologize for the size of the refrigerator and the sink not meeting your expectations. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

I never write reviews/surveys or questionaires......but......I could not pass up the opportunity to write this one, I've always said real customer service and home away from home living has gone done the drain, and people only care about themselves and making money. BOY....... WAS I WRONG, I currently stay at the Crossland Studios on Jimmy Carter in Norcross, Ga and I have to tell everyone that this is the best stay ever, the room is clean, bedsheets and comforter is crisp and fresh (they actually change the comforters with clean ones....can you believe this), the five star hotel I stayed at three months ago didn't do that. Daria and the Crossland staff has put the service back in customer service, they are very outstanding to all my needs without hesitation, you can't beat the service you get here. Daria is always pleasant, has a spirit of willingness to help, and is really concerned about your stay, Daria wants to make sure you have a pleasant experience. Again thanks a million Daria I'm shouting out your hotel to everyone I know. If you are looking for quality with affordablity please consider staying at the Crossland Studio.

Room Tip: Tell them exactly what you are looking for in a room
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

It is so rewarding to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your comments about the clean room and the customer service. I'm thrilled that Daria and the rest of the staff were able to provide you with stellar customer service. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

My name is Terri King. I currently stay at this hotel. I would like to extend my gratitude for Guadalupe (Lupe) for her outstanding customer service for as long as I have known her while residing there. Lupe is one that is never caught without a smile, her work ethics are very outstanding. Lupe has a heart to help others even when things seem to be challenging. Not only with myself I have witnessed Lupe handle other customers in a very proper way whether good or indiffer. Her tone never changed, she is a very neutral person and she never show signs of stress, anger, but she is a very forward person. Lupe has the character of a manager/supervisor that causes her to stand out. When I first met her because of her willingness to be of assistance and take on lead roles. There was a time I was frustrated and wanted something to be corrected, she never changed her tone and her excitement never went down. There was an honest mistake that happened on the day of 8/9/2013, not one time did Lupe throw the blame at or on me, she took account with all integrity and responsibility and handled the matter wisely that caused me to not be in deficit (shortage). Lupe is one that feels the heart of a person and when times get a little rough she tells you everything is going to be alright and you can truly feel the passion although she still has a job to do. In my own personal opinion, Lupe deserves a raise and in due time a promotion because we need more people like her that not only claim a title but empathize when things aren't always in best interest of the company but rather for a customer (s) who chose/chooses to stay at your hotels and understand that if it wasn't for the customers staying even up to a very lengthy time and if it wasn't for great customer service we wouldn't be there and there wouldn't be a job to go to. TO ALL OF THIS, I WILL NEVER CEASE TO SAY I GIVE GOD ALL THE GLORY BECAUSE IT IS HE THAT CAN TURN THE HEART OF A KING/PERSON BECAUSE NO ONE IS PERFECT. Ms. Lupe I salute your excellence and strive to do what you do and continue to do better because this is what will make you shine.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2013

Terri - Thank you for posting such an outstanding review. It's great to hear that Lupe has gone above and beyond in the area of customer service when assisting you with your needs. I am going to share all of your wonderful comments with her and the rest of the team.

Once more, thank you for posting your review. And thank you for continuing to stay with Crossland. We truly value your loyalty to us.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

I travel alot so I look for the best value for my money. I have stayed at Extended Stays in Colorado Springs for 8 months, Oakland,Ca for 6 months and I have been at the Crossland in Norcross,Ga for 1 month and by far this is the best stay ever. The rooms are clean, the staff is outstanding to all my needs. The GM Omarra, also Alicia and Donna go out of their way to ensure my stay is as comfort as possible. This location is close to everything, my job, my Gym, places to eat and shop and play. In my 35 years in the military this is one of the best places I have ever stayed at---Highly Recommend.

Room Tip: Asked for Building C.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review about your stay with us at our hotel. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the staff, our clean rooms and our convenient location. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

I called a couple weeks before booking this hotel and spoke with whoever answers the phone. I informed the staff that i was on a redeye flight and would like to know if i could check in upon my arrival. I was assured that i would be able to. After arriving at 7am i was told that i couldn't check in until 3pm but after some negotiating i was allowed to check in early. Thanks for that. Now on to my review of the place. Worst hotel i've stayed @ in my life. Room had no sheets or blanket. Room next door had been broken into. Window was busted out and there was glass on the ground. Smelled like someone died in the room. As hard as the bed was i could have slept on the floor and been more confortable. Switched rooms. Sheets and towels had spots of blood on them. Already paid for two nights couldn't get refund and didn't have money to book a different hotel. Never once could get ahold of front desk for a wake up call or any other reason.This place is a [--] Hole. DO NOT STAY HERE.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank NATHANIEL T
mgrmaf, Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. The conditions you described are not acceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. To prevent this from happening again, I have spoken with all team members on the cleanliness issues, safety issues, and front desk policy issues. Thank you again for providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at htj@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.

Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

My overall review is quite simple. When choosing a hotel you look for key things: friendly staff, clean exterior and interior and safe environment. I found all of those things here at cross land studios with a level 5 rating. Keep up the good work!!!!

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank SHOTCALLAZ
mgrmaf, Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that we have all of the key factors you are looking for in a hotel. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We will definetely keep up the good work!!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Norcross
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Norcross
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Peachtree Corners
Rodeway Inn Norcross
Rodeway Inn Norcross
#19 of 37 in Norcross
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Lawrenceville
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Lawr...
#10 of 11 in Lawrenceville
Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Norcross
Holiday Inn Express Lawrenceville

Been to Crossland Studios Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Crossland Studios Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd.

Address: 6295 Jimmy Carter Blvd, Norcross, GA 30071-2313 (Formerly Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd.)
Location: United States > Georgia > Norcross
Ranked #23 of 37 Hotels in Norcross
Price Range: $40 - $45 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Crossland Studios Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd. 2*
Welcome to Crossland Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd. Our hotel is conveniently located near the Norcross Plaza Shopping Center and many different restaurants. We are just 12 miles away from Stone Mountain Park and 20 miles from downtown Atlanta. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Crossland Studios Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stayamerica Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd Hotel Norcross