Crossland Studios Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd.
Ranked #27 of 38 Hotels in Norcross
Louisville, Kentucky
“Great”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Crossland Economy Studios in Norcross, GA is great! The staff is really nice and they genuinely care about their customers. The room was a decent size. I didn't like that they had a mini fridge instead of a full size and the sink is really small. I lost my debit card so I had to go to the bank to get money for the room and it was after check-out time. They let me keep my things in the room and didn't charge me a late fee. I would stay here again on a short trip.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd., responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our staff and the size of the room. I would like to apologize for the size of the refrigerator and the sink not meeting your expectations. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Norcross, Georgia
Reviewed August 17, 2013

I never write reviews/surveys or questionaires......but......I could not pass up the opportunity to write this one, I've always said real customer service and home away from home living has gone done the drain, and people only care about themselves and making money. BOY....... WAS I WRONG, I currently stay at the Crossland Studios on Jimmy Carter in Norcross, Ga and I have to tell everyone that this is the best stay ever, the room is clean, bedsheets and comforter is crisp and fresh (they actually change the comforters with clean ones....can you believe this), the five star hotel I stayed at three months ago didn't do that. Daria and the Crossland staff has put the service back in customer service, they are very outstanding to all my needs without hesitation, you can't beat the service you get here. Daria is always pleasant, has a spirit of willingness to help, and is really concerned about your stay, Daria wants to make sure you have a pleasant experience. Again thanks a million Daria I'm shouting out your hotel to everyone I know. If you are looking for quality with affordablity please consider staying at the Crossland Studio.

Room Tip: Tell them exactly what you are looking for in a room
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd., responded to this review, August 20, 2013
It is so rewarding to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your comments about the clean room and the customer service. I'm thrilled that Daria and the rest of the staff were able to provide you with stellar customer service. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
Norcross, Georgia, United States
Reviewed August 13, 2013

My name is Terri King. I currently stay at this hotel. I would like to extend my gratitude for Guadalupe (Lupe) for her outstanding customer service for as long as I have known her while residing there. Lupe is one that is never caught without a smile, her work ethics are very outstanding. Lupe has a heart to help others even when things seem to be challenging. Not only with myself I have witnessed Lupe handle other customers in a very proper way whether good or indiffer. Her tone never changed, she is a very neutral person and she never show signs of stress, anger, but she is a very forward person. Lupe has the character of a manager/supervisor that causes her to stand out. When I first met her because of her willingness to be of assistance and take on lead roles. There was a time I was frustrated and wanted something to be corrected, she never changed her tone and her excitement never went down. There was an honest mistake that happened on the day of 8/9/2013, not one time did Lupe throw the blame at or on me, she took account with all integrity and responsibility and handled the matter wisely that caused me to not be in deficit (shortage). Lupe is one that feels the heart of a person and when times get a little rough she tells you everything is going to be alright and you can truly feel the passion although she still has a job to do. In my own personal opinion, Lupe deserves a raise and in due time a promotion because we need more people like her that not only claim a title but empathize when things aren't always in best interest of the company but rather for a customer (s) who chose/chooses to stay at your hotels and understand that if it wasn't for the customers staying even up to a very lengthy time and if it wasn't for great customer service we wouldn't be there and there wouldn't be a job to go to. TO ALL OF THIS, I WILL NEVER CEASE TO SAY I GIVE GOD ALL THE GLORY BECAUSE IT IS HE THAT CAN TURN THE HEART OF A KING/PERSON BECAUSE NO ONE IS PERFECT. Ms. Lupe I salute your excellence and strive to do what you do and continue to do better because this is what will make you shine.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd., responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Terri - Thank you for posting such an outstanding review. It's great to hear that Lupe has gone above and beyond in the area of customer service when assisting you with your needs. I am going to share all of your wonderful comments with her and the rest of the team.

Once more, thank you for posting your review. And thank you for continuing to stay with Crossland. We truly value your loyalty to us.
Texas
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I travel alot so I look for the best value for my money. I have stayed at Extended Stays in Colorado Springs for 8 months, Oakland,Ca for 6 months and I have been at the Crossland in Norcross,Ga for 1 month and by far this is the best stay ever. The rooms are clean, the staff is outstanding to all my needs. The GM Omarra, also Alicia and Donna go out of their way to ensure my stay is as comfort as possible. This location is close to everything, my job, my Gym, places to eat and shop and play. In my 35 years in the military this is one of the best places I have ever stayed at---Highly Recommend.

Room Tip: Asked for Building C.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd., responded to this review, May 20, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review about your stay with us at our hotel. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the staff, our clean rooms and our convenient location. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
POWERS
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I called a couple weeks before booking this hotel and spoke with whoever answers the phone. I informed the staff that i was on a redeye flight and would like to know if i could check in upon my arrival. I was assured that i would be able to. After arriving at 7am i was told that i couldn't check in until 3pm but after some negotiating i was allowed to check in early. Thanks for that. Now on to my review of the place. Worst hotel i've stayed @ in my life. Room had no sheets or blanket. Room next door had been broken into. Window was busted out and there was glass on the ground. Smelled like someone died in the room. As hard as the bed was i could have slept on the floor and been more confortable. Switched rooms. Sheets and towels had spots of blood on them. Already paid for two nights couldn't get refund and didn't have money to book a different hotel. Never once could get ahold of front desk for a wake up call or any other reason.This place is a [--] Hole. DO NOT STAY HERE.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank NATHANIEL T
mgrmaf, Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd., responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. The conditions you described are not acceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. To prevent this from happening again, I have spoken with all team members on the cleanliness issues, safety issues, and front desk policy issues. Thank you again for providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at htj@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.

Travelers are raving about these Norcross hotels

Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

My overall review is quite simple. When choosing a hotel you look for key things: friendly staff, clean exterior and interior and safe environment. I found all of those things here at cross land studios with a level 5 rating. Keep up the good work!!!!

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank SHOTCALLAZ
mgrmaf, Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd., responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that we have all of the key factors you are looking for in a hotel. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We will definetely keep up the good work!!
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Very nice and clean and I will recommend it to anyone. The staff is very nice and full of information. Compare to other facilities in the area this is the best bang for your buck. I only wish is that after staying here a couple of months or so that you get a free week.

• Stayed January 2013
mgrmaf, Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd., responded to this review, February 25, 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for the recommendations. It's great to hear that you feel we are above the competition. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Norcross
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Norcross
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Peachtree Corners
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Lawrenceville
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Lawr...
#10 of 11 in Lawrenceville
Rodeway Inn Norcross
Rodeway Inn Norcross
#19 of 38 in Norcross
Home Towne Studios - Chamblee
Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Norcross

Been to Crossland Studios Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Crossland Studios Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd.

Property: Crossland Studios Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd.
Address: 6295 Jimmy Carter Boulevard, Norcross, GA 30071-2313 (Formerly Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd.)
Location: United States > Georgia > Norcross
Ranked #27 of 38 Hotels in Norcross
Hotel Class:2 star — Crossland Studios Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd. 2*
Welcome to Crossland Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd. Our hotel is conveniently located near the Norcross Plaza Shopping Center and many different restaurants. We are just 12 miles away from Stone Mountain Park and 20 miles from downtown Atlanta. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Crossland Studios Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stayamerica Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd Hotel Norcross