Crossland Studios Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd.
$99
Residence Inn
$103
Travelocity
Very Good 4/5
Brick Lodge Atlanta/Norcross(Norcross)(Great Value!)
$59
$74
$63
$114
Very Good 4/5
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I have been staying here for a while now and it has been a nice experience so far. Daria and Breonna are very nice. Shep is quiet, nice, and helpful. Daria has an awesome spirit she is always happy and encouraging. The rates are excellent. I like the fact that the police are constantly around and it is quiet for the most part. The only down side is that the rooms are out dated and the dryers in the laundry room do not dry your clothes.

Room Tip: When staying at this location as for a room near the office on the front. It is safer and quiet.
2  Thank SNJ1990
mgrmaf, Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm thrilled that you are having a nice experience with us. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

This hotel has free Wifi, Laundry, Parking and located right on Jimmy Carter where some of the best Asian and Latin restaurants are. There is Best Friend's park across the street that has tennis, basketball and badminton facilities. The staff are all friendly and helpful. My original plan was to stay 2 weeks but it turned into 4 months. It's about 5 miles to the nearest MARTA (subway) station so it's very convenient for commuting to Midtown/Downtown Atlanta

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for your comments on the staff being friendly and helpful. I'm glad that we are in a convenient location for you. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

I have stayed here on several occasions. The staff in guest services really do know the meaning of customer service. Ms. Omarra, Ms. Alicia, Ms. Daria, and Ms. Brianna are very great. They are always there when you need them and ready to help in any way that they can. Every time I come into the office I'm always greeted with a smile. And any time I call they always help me. This is a place where you can stay and feel comfortable. They really make you feel at home. That is what i love about this place. My stays here are always wonderful and very peaceful. I would recommend anyone looking for hotels in this area to come right here. You will not be let down.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
mgrmaf, Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm thrilled that we are able to provide you with a hotel that you feel comfortable with and at home. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Having stayed in different extended stays on and off for years, this is absolutely the best hotel I have ever stayed in. The staff is professional, helpful, and it shows through out the property. It is always quiet, clean, and being a single woman I have always felt safe and secure here. The rates are very reasonable, the rooms are well maintained, the property is well lit at night. Tis place is definitely a home away for home !!!!

Room Tip: A great tip is to drive through the location you are considering, and look for any questionable activity !
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I'm so pleased to hear that you feel our hotel is a home away from home. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to serving you whenever you have lodging needs in the area.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

Alisha was there everyday and Omarra was great. Excellent service, extremely accommodating to my needs. This what one would wish from a hotel stay, the feeling of a home away from home. I will be staying here for 6 months, and have already asked other doctors in my field to stay here.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
mgrmaf, Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you feel that our hotel is a home away from home. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to continue to serve you as long as you need to stay with us.