I have been staying here for a while now and it has been a nice experience so far. Daria and Breonna are very nice. Shep is quiet, nice, and helpful. Daria has an awesome spirit she is always happy and encouraging. The rates are excellent. I like the fact that the police are constantly around and it is quiet for the most part. The only down side is that the rooms are out dated and the dryers in the laundry room do not dry your clothes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crossland Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd. Our hotel is conveniently located near the Norcross Plaza Shopping Center and many different restaurants. We are just 12 miles away from Stone Mountain Park and 20 miles from downtown Atlanta. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and Agoda so you can book your Crossland Studios Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd Hotel Norcross
- Extended Stay Norcross
- Norcross Extended Stay
- Extended Stay America Norcross