“The only place I stay when I am working in Atlanta!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Crossland Studios Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd.

and 1 more site!
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd.
Ranked #30 of 38 Hotels in Norcross
Norcross, Georgia
“The only place I stay when I am working in Atlanta!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2012

I believe I have been stay at this property since 2005 when I am back in Atlanta with my work. The property is consistently maintained and the staff more than helpful to meet your requests.I believe that at this propertyI get the best value for the accomadations. Thanks.

Room Tip: Ask for the best available and they will do everything then can to accomadate.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd., responded to this review, August 13, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. It is truly motivating to read what a lasting impression we have made on you!

We are so happy to read that you have continually chosen to stay at our hotel year after year. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again, many more times, as our guest as your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2012

I stayed at this location for 6 months after being transferred from up north. The staff was great, they all did whatever they could help us while we where in our home away from home. Omarra was very helpful when it came to our needs, from fresh towels to helping us find our way around. I would recommend this location to anyone who is looking for a pit stop (like us, who needed a place till we found the dream home) or a brief stay.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ChristopherTM, Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd., responded to this review, July 24, 2012
Lynn,

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Economy Atlanta - Jimmy Carter. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.
Columbia, Maryland, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2012

Having come from a detestable stay at the Lawrenceville location, my experience with the Extended Stay Hotel chain was redeemed. The staff is quite competent and the room room was clean and quite. Choose this hotel over Lawrenceville as that location is right by a train track, untidy, and staffed by ambivalent customer service representatives.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
ChristopherTM, Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd., responded to this review, July 16, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Economy Atlanta - Jimmy Carter. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

norcross
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2012

Greetings:
To whom it may concern:
I, Carey Merritt would like to take time out to say that since I have been here at Extended Stay. My stay has been comfortable. Everyone fron management to housekeeping have been very nice! Also since being here all my needs and accomendations have been met. I would like to compliment Omara, Alicia, Daria, Guadalope, Victor, Gloria and Rachel..... Can't for get the maintenance crew. These are the people I see and come in contact with on a daily basis and I would like to say, job well done and keep up the great customer service.....

Room Tip: Call ahead to get an idea of your surroundings. Ask question about restaurants in the area, as well...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Economy Atlanta - Jimmy Carter. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is ""Excellence Every Day, Every Way"", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Norcross
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2012

I travel a lot and stay in a lot of hotels. This one is a little older than many, but the staff seeem to really care about the upkeep. I have found them to be courteous in the office and always seem to be friendly. I had pretty much the same housekeeper for several months - Gloria and she always did a nice job and was polite and friendly. I can't remember all of the staff's names, but never had a complaint about any of them. Omara and Alicia are great managers and I plan on staying here many times in the future. It is convenient to local restaurants, downtown Norcross and main roads and highways.

Room Tip: Rooms in the first building appear to be quieter.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Economy Atlanta - Jimmy Carter. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a ""home away from home"" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Atlanta, Georgia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2012

I stayed here for 3 months while relocating to Atlanta. The hotel was fine. Laundry on premises was great. Room was clean. Staff was nice. However, there was no night staff. If I got locked out of my room, I'd have to sit at Waffle House until the morning shift came in. As I worked 2nd shift, the police officers on duty would escort me, a young female in scrubs, to my room. There was always a car on patrol. I saw a few hookers and possibly some other stuff. Again, the hotel is fine except for the absence of night staff. The neighborhood was shifty.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Puffnugget

Norcross
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2012

I have stayed at the Extended Stay America on Jimmy Carter Blvd. many times over the years and I think it is a great place to stay when your in town for business or leisure. I enjoyed the staff, especially the new assistant manager Alicia Kent. She was very helpful and nice during my stay. The hotel is close to different stores and resaurants. I got a very good rate on my stay and was happy with the hotel overall.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Also consider these accommodations in or near Norcross
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Norcross
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Peachtree Corners
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Lawrenceville
Home Towne Studios - Chamblee
Rodeway Inn Norcross
Rodeway Inn Norcross
#17 of 38 in Norcross
Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Norcross

Been to Crossland Studios Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Crossland Studios Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd.

Property: Crossland Studios Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd.
Address: 6295 Jimmy Carter Boulevard, Norcross, GA 30071-2313 (Formerly Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd.)
Location: United States > Georgia > Norcross
Ranked #30 of 38 Hotels in Norcross
Hotel Class:2 star — Crossland Studios Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd. 2*
Welcome to Crossland Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd. Our hotel is conveniently located near the Norcross Plaza Shopping Center and many different restaurants. We are just 12 miles away from Stone Mountain Park and 20 miles from downtown Atlanta. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Crossland Studios Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stayamerica Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd Hotel Norcross