“nice and safe”

Crossland Studios Atlanta - Norcross
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Norcross
Ranked #25 of 37 Hotels in Norcross
Reviewed June 22, 2014

room is great size, staff is friendly. any problems that aroused were handled promptly. price constant and fair. environment safe and close to police station. which is great for night shift workers. landscape nice and clean. overall stay was good

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank KPKPanonymous

Reviewed June 18, 2014

I must say I have had a wonderful experience staying here... The staff is wonderful an very helpful,they made my family very comfortable doing our stay..location is excellent .The housekeepers are very nice an friendly... I would recommend this hotel to my family and friends an anyone who is looking for a nice quiet clean,friendly home away from home feeling this is that place.... Great Mangment ... Thanks for making my stay a memorable one ...Ms.D.William

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank dorthia
Reviewed March 27, 2014

lady at the front would not give me a receipt or even the total of my 1 day stay for nonsense excuse!! i needed to know this since my employer would pay that but ughhh just not going back if going to deal with that nonsense

• Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank bananag1331
Manager_11525, Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Norcross, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I apologize that our level of customer service did not meet your expectations. I will meet with the staff to review our customer service and reservation policies so that this issue does not affect our future guests. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact met at htn@extendedstay.com.

Again, thank you for the comments. We hope that you will give us another chance to provide you with a better experience in the near future.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

I get its not the courtyard or any other 3 stars hotel but management could do much more for this place, i must say this place as potential its in a safe area the police station is real close, sleep quality is great but the linens were messy and i had to pull the quilt/blanket they use on bed cause i'm positive these are not clean very often, but upon entrance to the room it was clean and presentable love the fact it had a small kitchen, overall i would recommend to a small family on vacation but beware there is no pool, no hair dryers, no gym i book off orbitz and its had all these features for the hotel and its didn't have these things also you don't get housekeeping if your staying less than 7 days, but the front desk is helpful they give you fresh linen and amenities upon your request. i recommend enjoy..

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank roxmc25
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Norcross, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your clean room and your fully equipped kitchen. Still, I apologize that the cleanliness of your linens did not meet your expectations. I will be meeting with our housekeeping staff to ensure this issue is not repeated. Your feedback is very important to us, so thank you for sharing. Please feel free to contact me directly, at htn@extendedstay.com, with any additional comments. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Everything about the hotel is good except for the cable. There aren't very many channels and the majority of the ones they do have are sports channels. The office staff are very friendly and do everything in their power to make sure the customer is comfortable and satisfied with their stay. I would recommend this place to family and friends. Just make sure to bring something to watch if you dont like sports.

• Stayed: August 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Norcross, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

I would like to personally thank you for taking the time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at our hotel. Our staff is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest that walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" for all our guests no matter their length of stay. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for the recognition despite our choice in cable channels that is not to your satisfaction.

Once again, I and the entire staff at this location thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels location.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Good hotel. Didn't have any issues except with the air conditioner . Other than that is was a good clean safe place to sleep. If you're expecting service like The Hilton then you should sty at The Hilton :)

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank riddicde1
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Norcross, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a positive review. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your room and found our hotel to be safe as well as clean. As for the A/C in your room, please know, our maintenance staff has looked into this issue and made repairs as needed.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Great experience recently at Crossland. As i am a returning tenant. Very pleasant staff. Totally satisfied with my stay. Well pleased with the rm, really clean. Access to wi-fi a real plus. Any future trips to the area,Crossland will definitely be my choice. great access to local shopping for any need.... Terrific nites sleep every nite

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Norcross
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd.
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Peachtree Corners
Holiday Inn Express Lawrenceville
La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Duluth
Rodeway Inn Norcross
Rodeway Inn Norcross
#19 of 37 in Norcross
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Lawrenceville
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Lawr...
#10 of 11 in Lawrenceville

Been to Crossland Studios Atlanta - Norcross? Share your experiences!