Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Norcross
$88
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $118/night.

$130
Home2.com
$81
$129
$89
$80
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $97/night.

$99
$51
$99
Courtyard
  • Pool
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $119/night.

$105
Priceline
Brick Lodge Atlanta/Norcross(Norcross)(Great Value!)
$59
$55
Priceline
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Was there 3 days and went ok. Found the bed was too hard for me but, the room was clean and everything worked. You have to stay there over a week to get room service and I didn't know this before I booked my stay and people should keep that in mind. it is what it is, a no thrills hotel that has a kitchen to allow you to cook your own meals.

Room Tip: Nice priced Safe clean rooms If it weren't for the train coming through every few hours then would be a perfect place to stay. Hard traditional hotel beds No room service unless you stay over 7 days
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
mgrmaf, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Norcross, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed our clean rooms and location. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

This was my first time in Atlanta. I'm really glad I found this hotel. Everyone is really nice, they help you with everything. The location is really good, it is really near a bus stop that takes you to the Marta Station so I didnt need to take my car into the city. The rooms are spaceous, they have everything you need for a long stay (Kitchen, Kitchen utensils, iron).
The only thing I would improve are the TV's. Too old and the signal wasn't very good for some channels.
I recommend this place for anyone who needs a not so expensive place with really good amenities.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
mgrmaf, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Norcross, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a positive review. It's great to hear that everyone was nice and helpful. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Tonya always has a smile no matter how bad my day has been. I have been staying at this hotel for 3 years. She goes out of her way to make sure hotel living is enjoyable.Tonya and the rest of the staff strive for quality service and to make your stay is GREAT! If you are ever in Norcross and need a great place to stay check it out!

Brent K.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
mgrmaf, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Norcross, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you feel that our hotel management and staff offers great service. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to continue to serve you as long as you need to stay with us

Reviewed February 1, 2013

I have stayed at this location for over a year and have always been impressed by the quality rooms and staff. The staff goes the extra mile to make sute you are always happy. The manager, Tanya, has her mind on top quality service and accomodations at all times and goes the extra mile for all her guests.

If you are going to be staying in the area you should check this hotel out. You will leave satisfied.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
mgrmaf, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Norcross, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you feel that our rooms are top quality. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to continue to serve you as long as you need to stay with us.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Through my entire stay here all the staff members have been very good and hospitable. However the cable system is the only thing i am disappointed in as it goes out frequently. I have been a guest here since june of 2000.

Room Tip: Always stay in the A building.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank John E

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that the entire staff was hospitable. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.