“Amazing place!”

Crossland Studios Atlanta - Norcross
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Norcross
Ranked #25 of 38 Hotels in Norcross
Reviewed December 25, 2012

I originally had a reservation at an in town suites extended stay in athens. Well, that fell through. This place is SO MUCH BETTER!!! It's close to atlanta, the staff was understanding and EXTREMELY helpful AND showed alot of respect, honesty, and polite manners (which is hard to come by on a late shift attendant) being that it was about 10 PM on christmas eve. It took me less than ten minutes to get in. Their handicap accessible rooms are also amazing. the kitchen nook had all of the amenities (pots pans glasses dish strainer coffee maker silverware etc). I didn't have to want for nothing or have to go out and spend my vacation money on things to cook with. In all actuality, this place actually saved me money versus staying in a place where the "courtesy officers" were rude and I got pan handled in the parking lot in the first five minutes. I'm staying here next time I come back to georgia in the next couple of months!!!!!

Room Tip: I suggest if you are handicapped and would like a room that has a bathroom that is easily accessible...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jeannie C
mgrmaf, Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Norcross, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our friendly staff and clean rooms. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

The first night I stayed I was put into a non-smoking room on the very top floor. I was very impressed with how clean the room was and neat. Very relaxing! I checked out and came back after 2 days and I was put in a smoking room, HORRIBLE! this room smelled so bad from the years of smoking and not being cleaned good at all. I wanted to switch that night after seeing the roaches on the night stands. You do feel protected because the police dept. is across the street but the fire dept and police cars are extremely loud. There is also a train track near and the train will wake you. Overall there are cery nice rooms and some terrible.

Room Tip: Higher floors rooms are much better.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Manager_11525, Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Norcross, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2012

I recently received a copy of your review of our hotel. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

I do appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns about the cleanliness of your accommodation. First, please know that we have strict quality control standards that are meant to prevent a situation like yours from occurring. Given the account you described, there was clearly an unacceptable break down in our regular operations. I have met with my staff to determine a system for preventing a repeat occurrence.

Let me apologize again that your stay was not completely satisfying, and assure you that we will continue to listen to our guests in forums like this one. I hope we have addressed your concerns satisfactorily, and that you would give us the pleasure of having you as a guest again at this hotel or any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) brand location in the future.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

This hotel is totally awesome. All the staff is courteous, professional, and friendly. It feels like a family environment. I was going through a rough patch and can honestly say they helped me find all the resources I needed to get through. The manager Tonya is an angel in disguise. I would recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank dana129

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Economy Atlanta - Norcross. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

Stayed here two different nights, separated by a week. Room was clean both times. First time the bed was not particularly comfortable, but it was good the second time. Check-in wasn't super-fast, but everyone I had contact with was very friendly. Bottom line: This obviously isn't a 5-star resort; but if you're just looking for a decent room at a great price, this is an excellent choice.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank venkdaddy

It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Economy Atlanta - Norcross. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. It would, of course, be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future. Thank you once again, and feel free to reach out to us directly if we can assist you in any of your future travels.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

When I first arrived here I was not happy with my room. The Manager Tonya Daniels allowed me to look at other rooms to select from and she was very concerned with the comfort. She made me feel valued as a customer and comfortable here. I really appreciate her professionalism and care for her customer's.

Room Tip: If you stay here at the Extended stay and you have a concern or issue just ask for Tonya Daniels and...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank HoeHo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Norcross, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2012

It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at our hotel. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

Minutes from the historic district that features sit down bars and restaurants...karaoke night Saturday live music....a park that features a volleyball area but more about the hotel....quiet, with friendly accommodating staff....no issues easily exchanged towels and linen with no issue Pop made sure when i came in to get stuff my room rereserved that it was already taken care of I've been here for three weeks now best choice I've made for residency in a while

Room Tip: Be sure to reserve with priceline for best rate
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank KCMusiq
ChristopherTM, Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Norcross, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2012

Reviewed July 17, 2012

Great place to stay the staff is outstanding and will go out of there way to help you. The rooms is super clean the outside is really nice and clean too. We stayed here for 7 months. Omarra made us feel at home. I have recommended this location to several friends and will recommend it to even more.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Lynn K
ChristopherTM, Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Norcross, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2012

Thank you again for choosing Extended Stay America. If you need assistance with your travel needs in this area please feel free to contact hotel we will be more than happy to assist with your travel plans.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Norcross
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd.
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Peachtree Corners
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Lawrenceville
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Lawr...
#10 of 11 in Lawrenceville
Rodeway Inn Norcross
Rodeway Inn Norcross
#20 of 38 in Norcross
Home Towne Studios - Chamblee
Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Norcross

Been to Crossland Studios Atlanta - Norcross? Share your experiences!