“Excellent Value” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #22 of 38 Hotels in Norcross
Gainesville, Florida
“Excellent Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

Stayed here two different nights, separated by a week. Room was clean both times. First time the bed was not particularly comfortable, but it was good the second time. Check-in wasn't super-fast, but everyone I had contact with was very friendly. Bottom line: This obviously isn't a 5-star resort; but if you're just looking for a decent room at a great price, this is an excellent choice.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank venkdaddy
Manager_11525, Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Norcross, responded to this review, September 24, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Economy Atlanta - Norcross. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. It would, of course, be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future. Thank you once again, and feel free to reach out to us directly if we can assist you in any of your future travels.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

When I first arrived here I was not happy with my room. The Manager Tonya Daniels allowed me to look at other rooms to select from and she was very concerned with the comfort. She made me feel valued as a customer and comfortable here. I really appreciate her professionalism and care for her customer's.

Room Tip: If you stay here at the Extended stay and you have a concern or issue just ask for Tonya Daniels and...
1 Thank HoeHo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Norcross, responded to this review, August 8, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at our hotel. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice.

norcross
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

Minutes from the historic district that features sit down bars and restaurants...karaoke night Saturday live music....a park that features a volleyball area but more about the hotel....quiet, with friendly accommodating staff....no issues easily exchanged towels and linen with no issue Pop made sure when i came in to get stuff my room rereserved that it was already taken care of I've been here for three weeks now best choice I've made for residency in a while

Room Tip: Be sure to reserve with priceline for best rate
    • 3 of 5 stars
2 Thank KCMusiq
ChristopherTM, Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Norcross, responded to this review, July 24, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Economy Atlanta - Norcross. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

Great place to stay the staff is outstanding and will go out of there way to help you. The rooms is super clean the outside is really nice and clean too. We stayed here for 7 months. Omarra made us feel at home. I have recommended this location to several friends and will recommend it to even more.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Lynn K
ChristopherTM, Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Norcross, responded to this review, July 20, 2012

Thank you again for choosing Extended Stay America. If you need assistance with your travel needs in this area please feel free to contact hotel we will be more than happy to assist with your travel plans.
Columbia, Maryland, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

Be prepared for general uncleanliness & the sound of a train coming through your door if you stay at the Norcross Extended Stay. As a disabled person, I was not in the position to change rooms. I should have known something was up when the message light was on & there were three messages from the front desk asking for payment from former customers. No doubt, they got up in the middle of the night and ran for fear that a train would be coming through the door. The dead bug in the bathroom and the sticky counter-tops was a nice touch to the lunacy of the situation. The front desk staff was ambivalent to the comments.

Room Tip: Spring for the Jimmy Carter loction if you need an Extended Stay. The staff and the facility is the...
    • 2 of 5 stars
1 Thank Jill G
ChristopherTM, Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Norcross, responded to this review, July 16, 2012
I recently received a copy of your review of the Extended Stay America Economy Atlanta - Norcross. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

I do appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns about the cleanliness of your accommodation. First, please know that we have strict quality control standards that are meant to prevent a situation like yours from occurring. Standard cleaning procedures include a thorough cleaning and disinfecting of kitchens and bathrooms. Additionally, prior to making any room available, we inspect it to ensure that our normal procedures have been followed. Given the account you described, there was clearly an unacceptable break down in our regular operations, so I have met with my staff to determine a system for preventing a repeat occurrence.

Norcross, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2012

I am a long term resident and i love the fact that i can have my dog here. The room has everything as a studio apartment would have. Any maintainence problems are dealt with the same day. Having all the parks and restaurants of Historic Downtown Norcross in walking distance is great.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank julie l
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Economy Atlanta - Norcross. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is ""Excellence Every Day, Every Way"", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Norcross, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012

I've been here at the Extended Stay America-Norcross for over 1 month!!! Originally it was for a temp job but it became permanent. This place is located in beautiful Historic Downtown Norcross. The room has a nice recliner, comfortable bed, fully equip kitchen(pots, microwave, toaster ect.. you only need to purchase food), very roomy bathrooms and free WIFI. Great place to stay if you will be in town for a week or so. The enitre staff has been very consistent in their willingness to overreach the usual customer service. The manager Ms Tonya Daniels and her staff give 200%. In the 1 month I have been here, there has been only once where a room was making too much noisy, The problem was handled very quickly, within 5 minutes of my call. My biggest concerns in living in a hotel are security and cleanliness - both have been great.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Melvita
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Economy Atlanta - Norcross. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a ""home away from home"" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Norcross
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd.
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Peachtree Corners
#24 of 38 in Norcross
3.0 of 5 stars 39 reviews
No photo provided
Norcross Inn and Suites Tech Park

Been to Crossland Studios Atlanta - Norcross? Share your experiences!