“Great value for the price!”

Residence Inn Atlanta Norcross/Peachtree Corners
Ranked #6 of 38 Hotels in Norcross
Stone Mountain, Georgia
“Great value for the price!”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

I stayed at this Residence Inn from 7/13-7/15. I must say I was quite pleased with my stay. I got an excellent deal on my room and the room was spacious and recently renovated. There were a lot of people staying at the hotel during I stay but I never heard a bunch of noise or encountered a lot of people on the premises.

The reason I didn't give 5 stars was the pool. While the pool is a nice amenity, when I went to get in the pool on Sunday, the pool had a bunch of leaves and pebbles from the fire pit in it. I had to be careful where I stepped in the pool because those pebbles hurt! It would be nice to have someone inspect and clean the pool each morning before it opens.

I used the workout room and the cardio equipment was modern and useful.

Breakfast was adequate and replenished frequently. Breakfast staff was friendly too. I would definitely stay at this hotel again and definitely recommend it if you are staying in the Norcross area.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Jeff W, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Norcross/Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
Marvin,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I'm glad you were able to enjoy all the services and amenities. I apologize that the pool had some debris when you came to use it. We do schedule staff to clean the pool each morning and we would have gladly tidied up again had we been aware of the issue.

Thank you again for your comments. Please come back and see us soon!

Jeff Welch

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed July 2, 2014

I loved the service. The housekeeper i had was very nice she made sure my kids and i had enough towels and toiletries for the four of us. I remember her because her and my daughter shared the same name,eboni. Only thing i did not really like about my stay was the building was always hot and it took along time for the ac in the room to kick in. Other then that i loved my stay.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank MrsDavis13
Mrs. Davis,

We are so glad you and your family enjoyed your stay. I will let Ebony know how much you appreciated her efforts. Sorry about the "Hotlanta" heat but I'm glad we were able to keep you cool!

Goldsboro, North Carolina
Reviewed June 28, 2014

My family and I recently stayed at the Residence Inn in Norcross, Atlanta. We booked four 2-BR/2B suites. The rooms have adequate space, but the furniture and decor in the rooms needs updating. The furniture was old and the rooms smelly. The "full breakfast" was more of a contintental breakfast and there was not adequate rooms for all the guests to sit and enjoy the breakfast. We never had enough towels in our rooms and had to call or go to the desk to get more. The ads advertises free wifi;however, we were charged for wifi services. You have to go outside to get to the front desk. It cannot be accessed with out braving the elements. We will not stay at this property again.

Room Tip: Choose a different hotel.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Jeff W, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Norcross/Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, July 1, 2014
Dolores,

I am disappointed to hear that we did not meet your expectations. Having just completed a full renovation of the hotel in 2013, I am surprised that you were not pleased with the room furnishings and decor. Our daily housekeeping service and preventative maintenance program strive to keep all the rooms in like-new condition. I will review your comments with them.

We do have groups that regularly book our hotel and they tend to be on the same time schedule for meals and activities. We anticipate this and provide extra seating with a TV in the meeting room by the dining area to accommodate all of our guests. You may have missed this when you saw other groups around the dining area.

You also may have missed all the selections that we offer at the complimentary Breakfast every day:
- Fresh Scrambled Eggs, Sausage, and potatoes
- A rotating entree (Eggs Florentine,or Sausage/Egg/Cheese sandwich,Pancakes, etc...)
- Make-your-own waffle station with 5 toppings
- Oatmeal station with 5 toppings
- Cereal station with 4 choices
- Bread station featuring bagels, english muffins, wheat bread, and two types of muffins
- Fresh fruit - 4 selections, cut & whole
- Yogurts and Yogurt Parfait - Fit and Light: 2 flavors each
- Juice: Orange, Apple, and Cranberry
- Milk: 2%, Skim, and Chocolate
- Soda fountain: Pepsi products, 5 flavors

I apologize if you were not made aware of all of these offerings and left with the impression that it was only a "Continental" service.

The wifi is complimentary but there is also an option available when you log on to upgrade to even faster speed service for a stated fee.

None of this was meant to be misleading. We set out to provide each guest with world-class services and amenities. I am sorry that this was not the case for you during your stay. Please contact me directly so we can discuss this in more detail. I would like to invite you to return so that you can take full advantage of all the property has to offer. I would appreciate the opportunity to improve are standing with you.

Yours in Hospitalty,

Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

I will always return to the Residence Inn located in Norcross, GA. Service was excellent. The staff was very professional and courteous. The rooms are very clean and spacious. House keeping staff was very nice. The front desk representative, Ty, was awesome. I love the staff and hotel. Great job to everyone! Thanks for representing what "Good" looks like.

• Stayed June 2014
Jeff W, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Norcross/Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
Lucretia,

We can not wait for you to come back again and again! We are glad you appreciated everyone's hard work. I will let Tiheara know that you mentioned her by name.

Thank you again. We will keep representing "Good / Great / Excellent"! See you soon!

Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Great hotel. Came with the family for a reunion and stayed in a 2 bedroom suite. Our girls enjoyed playing in the pool area. Had a decent breakfast included along with a full kitchen. The only problem we had was that one of the toilets didn't flush well. Also the bathroom cabinets were a bit worn and didn't open well so were not useable. Other than that, a pleasant stay. Staff was responsive.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Jeff W, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Norcross/Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
Thank you for staying with us during your family reunion. We are so glad you and your family enjoyed the Breakfast and pool and other amenities and services. Thank you for sharing your experiences. I will have the maintenance team double check the bathroom area in that room and be sure to have it up to our standards.

Thank you again. Please come back and see us soon!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I attended a workshop for 5 days and booked this facility based on reviews. I was very pleased with the amenities and convenient location. Everything was great including the staff. One recommendation for them is to secure the wireless network as 2 evenings I had to speak to tech support (a separate company that was also very good) about poor performance. Both times it was the result of network abuse....both times tech support booted the people off and all was good. Seems securing the network makes sense...and then I would give 5 stars.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Sandie,

It was great to have you with us during your workshop. I am glad we lived up to our reviews! This very week we are installing updates that will expand the internet bandwidth and improve service for all users even during the peak hours of demand.

I can't wait for you to return to experience the uninterrupted internet speed!

Florida
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Did a quick getaway for the Memorial weekend. From the time we arrived we were greeted and treated as valuable customers. Tie was our Reservation Hostess and I would like to thank her for great customer service. The room was clean, spacious and had everything we needed. All staff members go above what is expected.

We will be using this hotel again soon.

Room Tip: Two bedroom suites are large snd sunny
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
I am very pleased to see the recognition of Tie and the other staff members for the excellent service they provide. They possess a phenominal service attitude and apply it everyday for our guests.

Thank you for spending the holiday weekend with us. Please return for the next holiday or before!