Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Residence Inn Atlanta Norcross/Peachtree Corners
Ranked #5 of 38 Hotels in Norcross
Monroe, North Carolina
“business”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed staying at this hotel. I usually gauge how pleasant my stay at a hotel will be based on the front desk staff. I must say the front desk staff was very pleasant and made sure my individual need was met. The hotel is very clean and as always the breakfast was on target.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Jeff W, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Norcross/Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Diane,

Thank you for your comments regarding your most recent stay, I will definitely share them with the Front Desk staff. I agree, the tone for the experience at a hotel is set by the friendliness and ability of the Front Desk. I'm glad we were able to provide you such a pleasurable stay.

Thank you again.

Jeff Welch

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
atlanta
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

I had read the reviews but was not sure what to expect once I got there. I really enjoyed it. All of the great reviews that you read are correct. The general manager is very accessible. He comes around at breakfast and makes sure that your stay is nice and if he can help in any way. The rooms are very nice. Excellent trip!

Room Tip: I had a 2 bedroom suite for 4 people and it was wonderful. 2 nice size bedrooms and 2 baths plus a...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jeff W, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Norcross/Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We have made a conscious effort to establish our reputation as a hotel providing a seemless experience with world-class service and guest-pleasing amenities. We are committed to improving that ideal with each and every guest, each and every day.

I appreciate your validation of previous positive reviews. We will always strive to exceed your expectations and those of our future guests. Hope to see you again soon!

Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

Last month I stayed at the Residence Inn in Norcross. It was DragonCon, so most of the hotels in town were either full or very expensive. I found this gem in Norcross. This is not in Atlanta, about 15 miles north. We were able to drive to MARTA within 10 minutes and ride into town very easily.
The hotel is very clean and well located, close to restaurants and some shopping.
There is a nice fire pit area by the pool, which was pleasant in the evenings.
The room was a King with full kitchen, which was very clean. I was not disappointed.
The rest of the hotel was clean. All service was great by everyone I encountered.
Breakfast was included, and was continental plus eggs, some sausage, etc. A bit more than regular continental, which was nice.
Overall, a very pleasant stay out of the rush of downtown Atlanta, and I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jeff W, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Norcross/Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Chris,

It's great to see the excitement and enthusiasm from all the Dragoncon attendees. We are glad you found us and enjoyed the room, amenities, and service.

It does get a little crazy in downtown Atlanta during a convention. We are happy to provide a respite from all that hustle and bustle but still be close enough to enjoy what you came for.

Hope to see you before the next convention!

General Mananger
Fairless Hills, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

The stay at the residence Inn was outstanding. My nieces wedding was fantastic and the stay at the hotel made it even more enjoyable. The room was clean, comfortable and the breakfast in the morning was awesome. The staff was pleasant and very accommodating. The Meet & Greet for the out of town guest was also held there and we had a great time. I would recommend this Inn to anyone else and would definitely stay there again on my next visit to Atlanta. Thank you for your great hospitality and making the trip more enjoyable.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jeff W, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Norcross/Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Jill,

It was a pleasure to have you and the rest of the wedding party with us for such a wonderful occasion. We are so happy the "Meet & Greet" went well and set the tone for the event.

Thank you for sharing your comments and we look forward to seeing you here again SOON!

Tucson, Arizona, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

We were in Atlanta for a family wedding and this was the hotel of choice for most of the out of town guests--including us. We stayed 3 nights in mid-August.
I had already booked this hotel, then my sister decided to reserve a block of rooms for out of town guests. I already had a fabulous room rate, but was able to get another few dollars off per night through the block rate. EXCELLENT!
The rooms were very nice. and we had plenty of space. We had the two bedroom suite and 6 people. Worked great.
Beds comfortable.
Room clean and kept up.
Kitchen had all the appliances and utensils we needed.
The staff was very pleasant and helpful.
The breakfast buffet was good and we had room to all sit around and enjoy the mornings together.
The weather....well that was not what we were expecting. But that is certainly not the problem of the hotel. That's the negative I can think of from our stay.
We would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jeff W, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Norcross/Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Barb,

It was great to have you and the rest of your family with us for such a joyous occasion. I agree, the Two-bedroom/Two-bath suites are perfect for guests sharing with family or others - the living room and kitchen provide plenty of space, and separate bathrooms provide privacy to make getting ready very easy.

We enjoyed hosting everyone throughout the weekend. And remember, rain is supposed to be "good luck" for the newlyweds!

Santa Fe, New Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

I have never felt so taken care of. I had left an earring in my room upon checkout and two employees took it upon themselves to deliver it to me where I was working. They surprised me immensely by going above and beyond. If you ever need a warm and inviting place to stay I highly recommend this establishment!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jeff W, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Norcross/Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Becky,

Thank you for choosing our hotel to provide you accommodations while you were travelling on business. Vicky and Bionca knew how special that earring was to you after you told them it was missing. When they located the earring they had a sense of urgency in getting it back to you and immediately grasped the opportunity to take it to you at work.

We are happy that you have your cherished momentos and look forward to seeing you and your PAIR of earrings in the near future.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

Since I frequently travel, I am hard to please and don't often take time to review hotels but this place us worth the mention. I have stayed in many average places in this area and would rate this one higher due to the spacious and comfortable accommodations as well as the very nice breakfast with many options. There is great attention to making a weary traveler feel at home here.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jeff W, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Norcross/Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Lana,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your comments on your experience at our hotel. It is good to know that we rate highly among the many hotels you have experienced.

We are committed to exceeding every guest's expectations every day by providing world-class accommodations and services.

Thank you again. We look forward to your return.