“Don't listen to the good reviews”

Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners
Ranked #17 of 38 Hotels in Norcross
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I like to give impartial reviews so everyone can make their own decision but really, the only thing positive I have to say about this location is its cheap and the location is okay. Other than that:

1. Some of the staff were rude and really unhelpful
2. There is drug activity on the property, and the staff is made aware but nothing is done ever 3. The furnishings are just atrocious that is all i will say about that
4. They allow pets to run around [--] up the place, in the halls, outside, wherever. Yes, I found some dog mess on the floor in the hallway along with a stain of pee.
5. Dogs can run around outside without a leash and they do allow aggressive breeds-not good for kids at all
6. Don't walk around in the room barefoot, my socks were black as ever when walking around

Overall, the beds were not uncomfortable and the location was pretty good for the area seeing as everything in Norcross is pretty spread out but they have things to do across the street within walking distance. I believe I recall them having a pool but Lord forbid if I would ever allow myself or my kids to go in there for fear of getting out with an extra head or a tail.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank n s
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay last year, in June of 2012. I am sorry to hear that that the staff did not provide sufficient service, the level of cleanliness did not meet your expectations and you felt unsafe during your stay. In the time since your stay with us, we have made a number of improvements to our location, which includes updated guest rooms, amenities and serving a grab and go breakfast. It saddens me you were not able to experience these enhancements.

I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at PCT@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.

There are newer reviews for Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners

Reviewed April 20, 2013

i just resently visit extended stay for a couple days and it was a pleasent stay. the room and the bed was very relaxing. The value for the room was great along with the location . The grab and go breakfast was good and i was very satisfied. The staff was very nice and understanding and pleasantable. The overall property was out of date and need a up graded.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Anita - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our grab and go breakfast as well as the location of our hotel and the great service our staff provided to you. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Staff was very personable, courteous and customer service driven. Value for room, services and accommodations was awesome! I would definitely stay here on my next trip. The only suggestion would be to offer a greater variety or selection of breakfast options. I am satisfied with my stay.

• Stayed: March 2013
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed our courteous staff and services. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I stayed here for a week and it was so pleasant. It was much better than the place down the street Crossland Studios, which I also stayed in. With a discount, I totally got my monies worth. The kitchen, bedroom, and sitting area are all compartmentalized. The kitchen has a spacious fridge and freezer along with a dishwasher. It also has a small panel which serves as a kitchen table with these 2 spinning stools. There is a large desk which completely allows you to do your work. The room is so comfortable to allow a person to get work done in peace and quiet. The sitting area has a nice coach and coffee table to eat on or even put your fit up on when you watch your flat screen television. The entire room has lamps that can allow to have any kind of lighting within your place. The bed was extremely comfortable as it would make you fall asleep immediately, felt like quicksand. Place also comes with a spacious closet that allows you store suitcases and hang up numerous amounts of clothes, or whatever other goods you have. The bathroom is spacious as it has a very nice shower and vast sink. The best part is that you can make all the noise you want and your neighbors will never hear anything. You get total privacy in any room you stay in. I will admit the walls of the hotel might have a funk and make the place seem rundown, but they are not too bad. And once you get inside your room, then nothing else matters as the rooms are extremely nice. Another good thing is there is no nuisance or soliciting at this place, thats a major upside.

The only drawbacks are breakfast. It is a grab and go breakfast, but it is all gone within a hour of it sitting there. I could never get to it as breakfast was served from 7 to 930, as I would be out the door by 8! The equipment in the gym is not up to date, but it is still a decent get away and a good place to go if you are bored.

I did not have too much interaction with the staff but they were very friendly and did help you out when you needed something, so I give them 2 thumbs up!

Personally I would stay here as I might have to again in the future, but I will let others decide based on my review as I wont tell them to stay or not to come.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank F M
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that enjoyed your stay and the property amenities we provide. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

We enjoyed our stay to the fullest rooms were very large and clean not to mention the oven in the full kitchen was a added plus... staff is very freindly and helpful ... pet freindly grounds and continental breakfast ... we have been at this location for months and we have no complaints overall great place to stay short term or long term much more like studio apt than hotel room.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our large rooms and full kitchens. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

We enjoyed our stay in the ATL superbowl weekend. The hotel rooms are massive big for the money. Wish eggs and bacon was included on the breakfast, but hey we got a lot for what we paid. Staff was great. Will definitely book there when I'm back in Hot Atlanta.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed our spacious rooms. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

We have been looking around at quite a lot of hotels with accommodations and amenities as well as conveniences and locations.

After looking at so many and was sold on another hotel until we came to STUDIO PLUS in Norcross, Ga. and we were greeted by CORIENNE SMITH the hotel associate at the front counter whom was just absolutely friendly and bubbly to say the least,

She listen to our wants, needs, and concerns, Corienne explained to us all of the facilities and accommodations, as well as the fitness center, forth coming continental breakfast etc.
We were sold, and by our request we ask if it would be possible to see an actual room that we may reserve, due to expectations of moving in within a few days.

We explained to her that we were actually staying at another facility whom is refunding our money back because we did not realized that they did not offer what we thought other hotels offer for the same monthly rates, other offer a lot of what we are looking for but some higher rates than others, some rates less, but less amenities, some more and amenities,

But when we came to STUDIO PLUS AND EXPECIALLY TALKED TO CORIENNE, WE WERE ABSOLUTELY SOLD ON EVERYTHING SHE TOLD US.

NOT ONLY DID SHE LET US SEE A MODEL, BUT, SHE ALSO ALLOW US TO SEE AN ACTUAL ROOM THAT WE COULD RESERVE AND MOVE INTO SHOULD IT BE AVAILABLE AT THE TIME OF OUR CHECK IN, What we saw was everything she said and more.

CORIENNE, WE REALLY, REALLY WANT TO THANK YOU FOR YOU HUMBLE WAYS AND SERVICE TO US, WE ARE SURE YOU ARE THIS WAY WITH EVERYONE.

We also appreciate the supervision (Darrel Parker) that is given to the staff at STUDIO PLUS,
We have received services from other staff personnel, The house keeping staff, to maintenance they too are very good and accommodating.

But, again CORIENNE is an outstanding associate and is so, so friendly that anyone that comes to the hotel can be assure that they will receive outstanding greetings and services.

With CORIENNE SMITH, it is a plus to have her service us and everyone else.

Once again,
Thanks to Corienne Smith,
We are very please, and keep up the good work.

Mr. and Mrs. B. Thomas

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and friendly staff. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!