Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners
Ranked #22 of 38 Hotels in Norcross
Snellville, Georgia, United States
“Update”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2012

`Very nice and helpful staff..the hotel and rooms rooms were very clean but very dated..hotel needs serious renovations truely past due for a renovation wouldnt reccomend this hotel to others..this hotel has alot of admenities on site that alot of other hotels does not have overall great hotel and place to stay

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, September 11, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel. We are so happy that you enjoyed your room. Our team strives to provide a clean, comfortable place to stay and, it is so rewarding to know that we did just that for you!

Please don't hesitate to reach out to me at this hotel or to our guest relations team directly by visiting our website and clicking the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. I do hope that you will stay with us again in the future here or at any of our otherlocations throughout the U.S. and in Canada.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2012

Very nice hotel and very nice and helpful staff..the hotel and rooms rooms were very clean but very dated..hotel is truely past due for a rennovation would reccomend this hotel to others..this hotel has alot of admenities on site that alot of other hotels twice its price does not have overall great hotel and place to stay

• Stayed December 2011
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at our hotel. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2012

I enjoyed my stay @ this property. The staff was nice, rooms were clean and property was quite and clean. I would recommend this property and stay again.

• Stayed June 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at our hotel. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

Chicago Heights, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2012

My family and I were in town for a graduation and required addition space to store packages for all the shopping my wife and the girls were surely going to due. This location worked out perfect. The Deluxe suite had plenty of room for the 4 of us. I do wish the TV was updated, and the fitness room was updated but other than that it was ok.

Room Tip: Definitely rent the Deluxe Suite. Lots of space
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank S S
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, July 16, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Studio Plus Atlanta - Peachtree Corners. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a ""home away from home"" for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for the recognition.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2012

For an extended stay hotel it was very spacious. I stayed for 7 nights the rates was great $34.99. The hotel could use an upgrade. The staff was very helpful and friendly. I would recommend this hotel to my family and friends.

Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank chrissy404
norcross, GA
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2011

For an extended stay hotel this wasn't so bad for what you pay for. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The place really needs to be whipped into shape. The hallway always smells like someone smokes marijuana and so whenever I stay in, I would stay in my room and keep my door locked cause you would hear doors banging and people shouting. Some of the people who stay there were friendly though. The room was ok, but it wasn't the best. I was by myself so the place was spacious enough. They provided utensils but I brought my own. Thank goodness the place did not have any roaches or mice so I was happy about that. The stove, TV, and refrigerator was old but functional. The bathroom was decent. Internet access was too slow and you have to pay so much just to upgrade speed. The neighborhood was ok, but i wouldn't advice anyone to go out alone at night. Probably the worst thing that i experienced while staying there was when I was walking to my car at around 5 am, there were strangers having coitus at the front desk! It was just awful to see cause I sat on that couch several times! Gross!! And at the front desk?! WTH?! So yeah. I don't think I will be staying there anytime soon unless they fix those problems.

Room Tip: ask for a non smoking room
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank gigigalaxy
Washington DC, District of Columbia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2011

I travel quite often and after my research of the different hotels in the Norcross area I decided to choose this one. I was not happy with this hotel at all. The lobby was clean and the employees were very nice. As I walked down the hall, the paint very dingy, cigarette holes throughout the carpet. Upon entering the room, I thought I was going to scream. The room was clean very it didnt feel clean. The sofa torn and didnt look like it was cleaned in a long time. The paint was not fresh, the carpet did not look like if was shampooed in years. cigarette holes in the cooling unit and along the carpet baseboard. Garbage was piled up around the dumpster. The smell of pot was throughout the halls along with the slamming doors throughout the night. I was informed that the some people came and have been there for months. I could not get a good night sleep because I was afraid I would wake up and have roaches or mice crawling on the floor. The manager was very gracious to put me in anouther hotel, the Extended Stay Deluxe Hotel in Duluth. What a BIIIGGGG diference from one hotel to another. I thought I had walked into the Riz Carlton. I would next recommend this hotel to anyone if you have a choice to stay somewhere else. The Extended Stay family should be ashamed of this property.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business