TownePlace Suites Atlanta Norcross/Peachtree Corners
Ranked #16 of 38 Hotels in Norcross
Reviewed March 2, 2014

We had a two bedroom suite with a kitchen. Our group consisted of two women and 4 young girls, the hotel is right off the interstate in a dark area. Once inside we felt safe. The room were clean and the service was good.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
laurie6640, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Atlanta Norcross/Peachtree Corners, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2014

Shonna -

Thank you for taking the time to review the TownePlace Suites by Marriott Norcross Peachtree Corners. I'm so happy that we were able to accommidate your party during your stay. Our kitchens do make it like your home away from home when traveling especially with children. We look forward to seeing you again, very soon.

We appreciate your Business!!
Laurie Thomas

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Overall, the rooms were so impressive. All new stainless appliances, granite countertops, spacious and very clean. Laurie and Anthony were AMAZING. I had some emergency paperwork that had to be scanned and faxed later at night and he helped me NO problem. Laurie even offered to help me with some of my relocation issues I was worried about. We are relocating to the area and will be traveling back and forth and I am now recommending that others that had places booked else where stay there instead. I am going to call Laurie tomorrow and see about group rates. Good experience and I am looking forward to going back. Only down fall was there were no king size beds.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
laurie6640, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Atlanta Norcross/Peachtree Corners, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Thank you so much for all the kind words. We are so glad that you found us as well and look forward to many more future stays during your relocation period. If again there is anything we can be of assistance with, please know we are a phone call away.

Look forward to seeing you again, very soon.

Laurie Thomas
TownePlace Suites Norcross

Reviewed December 30, 2013

I am a Marriott Permanent Platinum Member for many years.
My wife and I travel globally, and we most always stay at Marriott hotels.
TownePlace Suites in Norcross GA. tops the list in ratings for value, service, friendliness, and great location.
Anthony Cameron, the Manager, exudes enthusiasm, a grand smile with 100% assurance that each guest optimizes their stay to complete satisfaction. His manner rubs off on all the staff with everyone acting like their job is in paradise. The complete renovation of the rooms including beds, kitchen appliances, furniture, tv's and rugs makes you feel like you are in a brand new hotel.
I would highly recommend this hotel for your visit to or near the area. This will give you the opportunity to meet Anthony and his staff and see will become your home away from home.

Room Tip: Request a corner room.if you need a little more space and one is available. Sincerely, Robert Gin...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank bobbyg7
laurie6640, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Atlanta Norcross/Peachtree Corners, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2014

We were so delighted to have you back again while visiting your family over the holidays. When we have repeat guest especially like yourself you become our family during your stay. We always want our family to feel at home and I'm so glad you liked all of our new enhancements to the property. We are continuing to develop our brand and our hotel so that you can't wait to come back again and again. It is guest like you that makes it so easy to keep great staff like Anthony and the team as we don't look at it as a job but what we love to do.

Can't wait for your next visit with the "family", Your TPS Family is always here for you.

Laurie Thomas, General Manager of the TownePlace Suites Norcross

Reviewed December 9, 2013

I recently had knee surgery and would be on crutches for about 5 days and not able to move around a lot. Since I had 20 steps to maneuver at home I knew I wouldn't be able to stay there and would have to find a place that could accommodate my needs and be close by my relatives in case of an emergency. I found 3 hotels in the area and after visiting each one and checking out their accommodations, I decided that the Town Place Suites had everything that I needed to make my stay comfortable. Because of their close proximity to 3 major hospitals they also offer a special "hospital rate" for guest that are recovering from surgery. This was especially nice and their staff is experienced in dealing with special needs for this particular type of guest. This special rate included the free WiFi and complimentary continental breakfast.

My handicap room was a modern studio with a kitchenette that had plenty of cabinet space, all of the major appliances including a coffee maker and toaster, as well as a garbage disposal. There was also a work area with a desk and overhead cabinets for additional storage space. They had recently renovated this hotel and the new air conditioning unit was controlled by a wall thermostat that I could access and set myself. The unit was very quiet AND it didn't run non-stop for 24 hrs, like other hotel units do. The flat-screen TV was set on a swivel base for ease of viewing from either the sofa or bed. There were several occasions where I had to call the front desk for help and Laurie, the General Manager, answered my calls in person and in a timely manner.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
laurie6640, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Atlanta Norcross/Peachtree Corners, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your stay with us. We are so glad we were able to assist you after your surgery while staying with us. And hope you are continuing to make a speedy recovery.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

This was my first time staying at a TownePlace by Marriott. There are two buildings for this property and I stayed in the building that contained the front desk. The person at the front desk when I checked in was extremely nice and helpful. The front desk area has one computer to use, an area where you can purchase snacks, and free coffee. My room was a clean, nicely furnished studio apartment with modern decor and a queen size bed (they do not have rooms with a king bed). The kitchenette had modern appliances (refrigerator, microwave, toaster, stove, coffee maker), a sink, and granite countertops. Marriott strategically made great use of the room space for everything you need yet provides plenty of storage in case you're there for an extended stay. They have no luggage racks in the rooms though. The breakfast food was okay but the breakfast area was nice. The main reasons why I rated this hotel a 3: The inner shower curtain had a small area with old mold spots on it and I could tell that the tub between the two shower curtains was missed during their cleaning. Also, I could not find the handicap-compliant button that would automatically open the doors to the building so getting their luggage cart in and out of the building was a HUGE pain. Even housekeeping had to manually open the doors to get their huge cleaning carts into the building. I can tell that they are a handicap-accessible facility but no buttons to automatically open the doors where you have to check-in was a huge miss in their design.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
laurie6640, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Atlanta Norcross/Peachtree Corners, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to TripAdvisor about your most recent stay with us. I do apologize for the hicup by the housekeeping department on the shower cleanliness which has been addressed and I've seen a change with all of my ladies in assuring that that area is addressed in all their rooms. I have also started to work on asking about the doors to see what can be done if anything. But I do thank you for bringing it up. The luggage racks have never been a part of our rooms but am too looking at getting some of those, maybe not for every room but to have available upon request. We look forward to your next stay and hope you have enjoyed the holidays.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

WOW what a good job on all the new things. The rooms look great. The new Breakfast area is very nice and looks like it will even be better after all the work is done. The Staff is very friendly and outgoing. Nice area to stay in at a great $ rate.

theStaff

Room Tip: Great area to stay in with Atlanta not far away.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Karen, Thank you for the kind comments about our Newly Renovated hotel. We think it's a WOW too. I'm not sure that when you were here we had added the new items to breakfast as of yet. But we now have Belgium Waffles, Hard Boiled Eggs, Cut Fruit, Yogurt Berry Parfaits as well as New Muffins and Bagels. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Having a separate room for our son and a kitchenette was great! We would definitely stay again! Everyone was very courteous and helpful. The food on the breakfast bar was fresh. I think it was a great bargain for the money.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family