TownePlace Suites Norcross
I lived here for 2 long-term stays totaling 3-4 months, & found it the most livable hotel at which I’ve stayed over 20 years of travel for business, school and leisure. My suite had an amazing built-in desk with shelves, cabinets, and a very useful pull-out rolling sectional table for spreading out or dining, and a great office chair. Truly high speed wireless internet was free and easy to access. The only downside was that you must select the internet every 24 hours, which can interrupt skype sessions & cause problems with online learning programs. I had a calming view of trees in back of the main building. The windows opened part-way to allow fresh air in. I would prefer the windows to open completely, but maybe it’s a safety issue. The bed & pillows were extremely comfortable for a good night’s sleep. The kitchenette was truly functional with a full sized fridge & dishwasher, microwave, and a ½-size stove and oven; stocked & continually replenished with paper towels, dishwashing powder and dish soap. The roomy bathroom had a large under-sink cabinet with doors. Quality-brand shampoo and conditioner were provided. Lighting was bright in the kitchen and bathroom, and a floor lamp was provided on request. I had a large closet with a door, great for all my long-term stay luggage and hanging clothes. The spacious, open floor layout included a sitting area with a comfy couch and chair, and a coffee table. Room cleaning was done weekly on my preferred day. The clean, well-lit laundry with 4 washers & 4 dryers in the main building was located between the main office and a small but nicely-equipped gym with an elliptical, bike, and treadmill, each w/ TV screen attached. The gym was kept cool, well-lit and impressively odor-free, with towels and water, hand sanitizer and cleaning wipes. It would be a bonus if the scale worked, too. The free grab-n-go breakfast included juices, yogurts, bananas, oranges, cereals, snack bars, coffee and tea. I couldn’t possibly praise enough all of the friendly, thoughtful office and housekeeping staff, especially Anthony and Miss Valerie. This hotel offered far more for a lower long-stay rate than most out of the many area hotels I visited for comparison. It was notably safe and quiet, compared with most of the few less-expensive suite hotels. I have no real complaints. Overall, in my humble opinion, this hotel deserves 5 out of 5 stars among all long-term stay suite hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEWLY RENOVATED!!! Our updated look is sure to put the WOW in your statement when you walk into your newly updated suite. All new Stainless Steal appliances, New Mattresses and Queen Size pillows, New Sofa/Sleepers, Granite Counter tops. We also have updated our breakfast to a Deluxe Continental in our new Breakfast Room. Belgium Waffles, Hard Boiled Eggs, Yogurt Fruit Parfaits, Cut Fruit Cups as well as our Muffins, Bagels, English Muffins, Cereals, Fresh Fruit, Juice and Coffee. We are your "Home Away From Home" in a quiet, suburban neighborhood just minutes away from shopping at The Forum, Historic Norcross and Perimeter Mall. Catch a game at Coolray Field to cheer for the Gwinnett Braves or Visit the Gwinnett Arena both in close vicinity to the hotel. Stone Mountain Park, Buckhead, Downtown Atlanta and even Six Flags over Georgia are no more that 15-20 miles from our location and we have all your comforts of home. The most amazing Front Desk team to help you with your travel destinations once you arrive and our Housekeeping team is here for your "Suite" needs. We look forward to having you enjoy time here at the TownePlace Suites Norcross, just awarded the 2012 Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor. Also from Business Travel News' 2011,2012 & 2013 U.S. Hotel Chain Survey voted TownePlace Suites #1 Mid-Priced Extended Stay Hotel Brand! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your TownePlace Suites Atlanta Norcross/Peachtree Corners reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites Atlanta Norcross Hotel Norcross
- Towneplace Suites Norcross