We stayed here on a recent trip for a conference. The price was unbeatable, we booked the two room suite. Four people, two adults, two children. It gave us PLENTY of room and loved the kitchenette, because you always have leftovers if you eat in a restaurant.
The overall area is industrial/offices, nothing to see here. But it was easy to get in and out and in great proximity to every location we needed to get to. We traveled to Gwinnett Arena, downtown Atlanta, West Atlanta...it was a breeze from this location.
The overall look of the facility is average. Could use some sprucing up here and there. No fancy lobby, but in reality, all that you need. The office staff could not be friendlier! Where did they find these people! Every encounter from the maintenance who helped me hook up my internet (no wireless) all the way up to the manager was superb! Never had an experience like that in any upscale hotel! So their attitude and service made me feel like I was the most important tenant there and more than made up for anything you might find lacking.
All in all, we would definitely stay here again. It's off the beaten path and for the rate they offer you would think they would attract a less than desirable clientele, however, we had no problems with any neighbors. Lots of groups coming and going.
Breakfast was just enough. You might miss any hot items. The biggest draw was the rate, free internet, free parking, free breakfast. A very hard thing to find closer in to Atlanta. We were probably not more than 10 min. from anywhere we needed to go and definitely away from all the bottle neck traffic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEWLY RENOVATED!!! Our updated look is sure to put the WOW in your statement when you walk into your newly updated suite. All new Stainless Steal appliances, New Mattresses and Queen Size pillows, New Sofa/Sleepers, Granite Counter tops. We also have updated our breakfast to a Deluxe Continental in our new Breakfast Room. Belgium Waffles, Hard Boiled Eggs, Yogurt Fruit Parfaits, Cut Fruit Cups as well as our Muffins, Bagels, English Muffins, Cereals, Fresh Fruit, Juice and Coffee. We are your "Home Away From Home" in a quiet, suburban neighborhood just minutes away from shopping at The Forum, Historic Norcross and Perimeter Mall. Catch a game at Coolray Field to cheer for the Gwinnett Braves or Visit the Gwinnett Arena both in close vicinity to the hotel. Stone Mountain Park, Buckhead, Downtown Atlanta and even Six Flags over Georgia are no more that 15-20 miles from our location and we have all your comforts of home. The most amazing Front Desk team to help you with your travel destinations once you arrive and our Housekeeping team is here for your "Suite" needs. We look forward to having you enjoy time here at the TownePlace Suites Norcross, just awarded the 2012 Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor. Also from Business Travel News' 2011,2012 & 2013 U.S. Hotel Chain Survey voted TownePlace Suites #1 Mid-Priced Extended Stay Hotel Brand! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotwire, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your TownePlace Suites Atlanta Norcross/Peachtree Corners reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites Atlanta Norcross Hotel Norcross
- Towneplace Suites Norcross