All reviews business center room was spacious waffles hot breakfast desk clerk would stay here again exercise room king bed very nice hotel free breakfast enjoyed my stay business trip staff was very friendly home2 atlanta microwave highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I’m surprised to see this hotel rated so high but my experience was a two star. The lobby and elevators have dirty floors. Inconsistent guest check in experience, some guests offered water, WiFi details, and amenity hours however I was not even as a Hilton honors members. Outside of these items what made this a two star was the upkeep of the carpet. I was placed on a room at the second floor. Upon entering I was greeted with a big stain on the outside of my door. Gross! Upon entering the room there was more stained carpet! Yuck and a stained white comforter to match. In addition to the stained carpet the fan in the room continuously swirled around all of the dust and dirt that was lingering in the room. Oh and the iron didn’t work. So I did not sleep at all here and couldn’t wait to check out.

If you manage to bypass the unsightly stains the rooms do have microwaves and refrigerators. There’s free parking, outdoor seating with TVs and for pit plus continental breakfast. Those things will not prompt a return stay.

Trip type: Traveled on business
JenellCalloway, Director of Sales at Home2 Suites by Hilton - Norcross, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. I was very sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the cleanliness of your suite. It is our goal to exceed the expectations of our guests. I am working with our housekeeping staff to prevent this from happening in the future. I hope that if you travels bring you back to the area that you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Came for a quick couple's trip. Staff was friendly and room was clean. Enjoyed stay. Breakfast was good but pre-packaged. Overall stay was acceptable. The lobby was clean but small. It took awhile to check in.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for your feedback I apologize for the wait at check in, although your trip was short, I'm thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed September 12, 2019

The carpet was damp and soggy is some areas. The sheets in the sofa bed were old and stale. No pillow cases on the pillows for the sofa bed. Dumps of dust underneath the sofa bed. Very comfortable king size bed and clean dishes and bathroom. Overall, average service.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Home2 Suites by Hilton - Norcross, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear maatsin,

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your honesty as we look for reviews to provide insight and constructive feedback regarding our hotel’s service and amenities to better our guest experience. We addressed the opportunities for improvement you detailed and welcome any additional comments or suggestions you’d like to share. If you return to our area, we hope you will give us another chance to demonstrate our typically outstanding Home2 Suites hospitality.

Reviewed September 11, 2019

The room actually SMELLER cleaned, it smelled fresh upon arrival, which has been seriously lacking with other stays in the Atlanta metro. The staff was welcoming and helpful at arrival and throughout the stay. I saw someone say that their room was dirty on TripAdvisor, I can't honestly believe that BUT mistakes happen and if one did, I honestly believe that it's more the exception than the rule for this hotel. I had been gold with both Marriott and Hilton for years but I stopped nurturing my Hilton relationship because of how laxed most of the properties we would visit had gotten on cleanliness, so this property was refreshing and welcomed.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 4, 2019

I really have no complaints, everything was clean and in good working order. The rooms are very updated and nice - the only thing that could be improved is the complimentary breakfast. Few more options would be nice.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
JenellCalloway, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton - Norcross, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2019

I wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel and your valued feedback! I hope you felt at home. We can’t wait to welcome you home again soon!