“super nice”

Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta Norcross
Ranked #15 of 38 Hotels in Norcross
Reviewed February 17, 2013

check in was easy,room was very nice,bathroom was clean,bed was good,lot of toys on tv games,movies.internet worked good and fast.cont. bref. was very good eggs bacon at was very good.we felt very safe here and didnt worry about our car.easy to find.if in norcross this is a great place to stay

Room Tip: all roomsseam to be good
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Reviewed January 30, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Reviewed December 23, 2012

I have been staying at this Hotel 3-4 times a year for a few years now.I stayed at this Hotel just after it was renovated maybe 10 years ago and now its starting to show it's age. The bathroom taps leak in most of the rooms I have stayed in and the cailing in the bathroom that I stayed in last week was peeling badly. Breakfast is fine just don't expect it to be cooked to order. I like to stay on the back side of the hotel as the front faces PeachTree Blvd. which is fairly busy. This is a reasonably priced hotel and the rooms are generally quiet. Free internet and plenty of free parling is a plus.
Not a bad place to stay just don't have too hi of expectations.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed December 22, 2012

Our stay at this hotel was totally uneventful and therefore totally satisfying - almost. The beds were great, the room was clean and quiet, and the breakfast (with the exception of semi-nasty scrambled eggs was fine.

We packed, left a tip for the housekeeper, and checked out. Now the problems begin. I noted when arriving home that my iPhone charger was not in my luggage. Left it in the room, I assumed. Our stay was on a Friday, so Saturday morning I called the hotel to check. I was told that the person who handled lost and found was not there and would not be back until Monday. I was put through to their voicemail where I left a message. On Tuesday morning I had not received a call back so I called again and was again put through to voicemail where I left another message. On Wednesday morning I had not received a call back so I asked for the manager and was connected to voicemail again where I left a message. Finally I called the desk, asked for the manager and said I do not want voicemail, I wanted to speak to them. The desk person said the manager was not in so I asked for someone in authority who could help. I was connected to Sales where the person who answered listened to my story and asked me to hold. She came back and said she had checked with housekeeping and the manager and both said there had been nothing turned in. Also she said they had a bunch of iPhone chargers from previous customers.

I apologize from all this verbiage but two things jump out at me. One - someone lied to me when they said the manager was not in. Two - although it is not required, someone could have taken charge and offered to send me one of the old chargers, although I did not request that and realize that is not their responsibility.

These people run a perfectly nice hotel, but I can see no reason why they would choose to ruin a customer relationship simply through inaction. It took four calls and a completely unnecessary runaround to answer a simple question which I would bet happens on almost a daily basis. The customer relationship does not end with checkout.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple