“Lovely place”

“Lovely place”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

I have stayed here a few times over the last 18 months

Rooms lovely and clean ...large TV ... good aircon ... good strong shower

Easy to find from the Highway and Airport, good size car park ,helpful staff, Good Prices

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Reviewed August 21, 2012

First thing I noticed upon entering the room was that it had a weird smell that after a while I get your nose gets used to. I stayed for 3 nights so I didn't really feel like changing out rooms. Air conditioner has a slight knocking sound when trying to cool so I ended up just turning it off during the night. Last 2 nights of my stay I am woken up by the Sprinkler System which just so happens to run at 2:30 AM for an hour. This is something that would be nice to know when sleeping on the 1st floor. Staff was helpful when looking for a restaurant in the area. Overall not too bad as far as quality but if you want to get a good nights sleep do not stay on the 1st floor.

• Stayed August 2012
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Hotel overall is nice not expensive and offers complimentary breakfast. It is kind of small and we had to hunt down house keeping two days out of the three we stayed there. Be careful where you park your vechicle, near the pool by the trees is where we parked one night and came out the next morning to our car covered with ANTS inside and out this took about two hours to clean and was very fustrating but the maintence guys were very helpful.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Tupelo, Mississippi
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Very clean. A bit far from Downtown. If you want to stay outside the city then this is the place to stay! When my family comes to the Atlanta area. This is where we stay. We've lodged here atleast 6 or 7 times. Plus they offer breakfast and they have great rates

• Stayed March 2012
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed July 25, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here last weekend I was in town from chicago for a family reunion. This hotel was great. The rooms were spacious, clean, and the ammenities are great. This property is well maintained. The staff was so friendly & accomodating. We drove 13 hours straight & we arrived early at 9am the staff let us check in early to get some sleep without charging us the early check in fee. We enjoyed our stay & the free hot breakfast was great! I will definitely stay here again & I reccommend it. Its a great value for the money!

• Stayed July 2012
Reviewed July 16, 2012

I stayed in 435 on July 11th--- it was over looking the parking lot, but so what. It was quiet and that did not bother me at all. This is a hotel to stay for a week or two and you will be happy the price was right too.
However,The hotel had a lot of plus and minus.
Plus...clean, spacious, smoke free (yes) staff was Ok. Well I rarely saw any only at front desk and the maid.
Minus.. The hot breakfast was alright. I had an egg (patty)once The entire stay. Everything else looked so stale. ESP the food that was sealed crap??
They served you on paper plate but had mugs for hot beverages . Hmmm!!!
Also they had free movies to watch several channel but forget it every rain fall the tv went out .

• Stayed July 2012
New York City, New York
Reviewed July 10, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for one night and I really enjoyed it. The hotel itself was clean and the staff was so friendly. My room was clean and comfortable and you would really think this was a 5 star. Just Immaculate. I would highly recommend.

Room Tip: I had room 435.. It was overlooking the parking lot.