Home2 Suites by Hilton Atlanta Norcross
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$77
$69
$84
HIExpress.com
$83
Country Inn
$110
Brick Lodge Atlanta/Norcross(Norcross)(Great Value!)
$59
Orbitz.com
Hotels.com
$67
Hotels.com
All reviewswingate hotelhot tubbusiness centerbooked onlinewafflesfitness roomup to datehot breakfastdesk clerkbeds were very comfortablewould stay againenjoyed my stayfree breakfastatlantamicrowavehighway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 11, 2011

Stayed 3 nights for a long weekend in Atlanta. Great location if you are visiting Stone Mtn or the malls in Northern Atlanta. The outdoor pool was still closed for the winter. The hot breakfast was good, and the Wifi worked well. Got a great rate on Hotwire.com. The king bed was not as firm as I was used to, but not bad.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 24, 2011

I stayed at this hotel with my finance one weekend night after doing some work at a gymnastics meet in Suwanee. I booked it on line based on reviews. When we first got there we waited for a couple of minutes at an empty front desk until a desk clerk casually appeared from what appeared to be a back room. While she was sorta pleasant, she was not very helpful. She verified my credit card, handed us door keys, and informed us we're on the first floor. After driving around the hotel trying to figure out where our room was I went back to the again empty front desk to ask location of and direction to our room and what amenities were available during our stay. We did get the info after asking. The room was clean and had a refreshing smell. The window blinds were sheer and made my finance very uncomfortable about being voyeur-ed from outside the hotel. I hung a bed sheet over the window to make her comfortable. We both had backaches next morning from a very spongy mattress. The shower had no inner liner so the floor was a lake after a shower. The room did have a small refrigerator and microwave. Other staff members we encountered was somewhat anti-social. Check-out is at 11 AM as opposed to 12 Noon or later like other places we've stayed. While the price was reasonable, I will probably opt for another hotel next time around.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 28, 2010

I went to Atlanta to attend JapanFest. This hotel was a short drive from the Gwinnett Center. When i checked in, the clerk, was very friendly. i had a room on the first floor near the lobby and business center. It was very convenient. The room had a nice homey feel to it. They had a hot breakfast bar. And it was centrally located. I loved it!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed September 7, 2010

When I arrived to the hotel it was very late. I was buzzed in by the front desk person. She was very rude. My room was very nice. I was pleased with all the other aspects of the hotel for the extent of my stay. When I was checking out, the front desk person (a different lady) came from the back and never looked me in the face, never addressed me for about 5 minutes. She was sorting some personal papers from her pocket and walking towards the phone answer a call. She totally ignored the fact that I was standing there. I walked back and forth for a few minutes, then I just placed my room key cards in front of her and left. ( I had paid in cash and had no other extra charges) The staff needs to be retrained on customer hospitality. I'm sure the owners of this hotel don't recommend this behavior towards their customers.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed July 26, 2010

From the minute I checked in, I should have known this was a mistake. Upon arrival, I realized my refrigerator didn't work. The room phone didn't work either so I walked back to the front desk from the fourth floor. To rectify this dilemma, the hotel clerk told me to put my refrigerator items in another room until they could replace the unit. No problem unless the "other room" they offered was already being used by someone else.....embarrassing! Then when they finally gave me a new room, I received a loud pounding on the door accompanied by the phone ringing off the hook at 1:30 a.m.!!!!!!! They had given my room to someone else. The next morning, I realized I also hadn't received a newspaper. The clerk told me to find the delivery person and get one!! Also, the fitness room had no working clock and the T.V. had two channels to watch, the rest were fuzzy. Upon check-out, I realized they charged me way too much for my room...failing to give me my discount. After all was said and done, no mention of compensation was given. Trust me, folks, there are many other hotels to choose from.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business